call sings

Kami POV

I couldn't really sleep since my quirk has only gotten stronger. Every night I went back to the bitches who had kidnapped me. I had to, or they would just beat me up. It's about 4 AM right now, I better get ready to go back. As I got back to the dorms I saw hito downstairs making coffee, I figured I would just walk in from the front since it was only Hitoshi.

"Hey baby! Where were you?"

"I... had to go to the guys. Not in the mood to be beat up again" as I said that, I figured I should not have. Hito was now staring at me, angry and worried. Dang he's scary like that.

"THEY BEAT YOU?! Baby are you okay?"

"Ye-yeah.. I guess" my breathing started to get faster, I know he didn't mean it like that but I couldn't help it. Everytime someone would scream the things that happened came back immediately. The day I was kidnapped came back flushing in my memories, what they did to shinsou.

"K-kami... are you okay? I'm sorry I yelled. I'm just worried baby"

"No, no it's okay really, I love you baby. And I'm fine, it only got out of hand once."

"Okay baby, now go upstairs. I wanna cuddle before school begins. Fourth floor, you probably already know what's there so just say TALK TRIBE and you will get in. Oh and we got in contact with the checkers!"

"Really! Is dad okay? I bet he's worried"

"He's fine now. Knowing your alive and well with us"

"Okay, I'll be upstairs"

"Coming right behind you baby"

Zuku POV

"UGH! it's way to early or wake up"

"It's only 6 AM sunflower! Don't be such a baby! You always have night mission's"

"Yeah, but I mean they last till 4 or something like that and could sleep till 12 y'know"

"Fine, fine. Now get up, I'm gonna make pancakes for the dipshits downstairs"

"Okay...., but I want cuddles tonight!"

"Sure baby!"

"I'm gonna go to Denki, see how his wounds are. I know shinsou is there but i wanna see it myself, who knows what these guys are. Denki doesn't seem to know, so i may be the only one helpful here"

"Fine! But remember, we're going out with the class today. Field trip, so maybe pack some weapons or so and don't forget to hide it. You never know what people come up with and they can see it through the keyhole."

"Yep! Imma go now"

"Bye sunflower!"

"Bye baby!"

~time skip to field trip~

I thought we were going to go to some sort of training field, but this isn't a training field.

"Aizawa? This isn't where we were supposed to go now was it?"

"I suppose your richt, let's say this isn't where we were supposed to go. I am gonna get it out, you keep sight on the students"

"Okay good luck"

"It's been fifteen minutes, where is he?" -Hitoshi

"I don't know, WATCH OUT!" -Kat

"huh? KAT!"

"FUCK! it's them, I just know it. They said they would hurt them!" -denki

"Hey, hey. Decks it's okay, we are here. And you know who we are, and you know who you are. ZERO. Half of the class is gone including bomb and sniper, get it together!" -hito