is he okay?

sorry this is gonna be some angst and shit like that. couldn't resist is :))

Denki POV

As we walked back to the dorms most of us were quiet. I did not realize my face had grown a more painful look, hito looked at me worried. He then pulled me to the back as we walked after all the guys.

"Denks, what's wrong?"

"Nothing.."

"I know something is wrong! Talk to me, I can't help you if you don't talk!"

"I-I'm so-sorry!"

"Hey, hey! Calm down, I'm sorry for yelling that was wrong of me to do. It's okay"

"No, no I should have just told you everything while I didn't sorry. So last time I was there they beat me, not a bit. There are scars all over my body that's why I changed in the bathroom last night. They also gave me this bracelet, it's a shock bracelet. So when I do not show up they turn it on, it hurts so bad. But I need to stay! I need to stay to help with the plan and get tsu back! She could be in so much danger just because of me!"

I did not realize I was sobbing, meanwhile the class stopped walking and the rest was walking towards us.

"Hey baby, please go. I can't stand seeing you hurt and we will get the plan ready. Please!"

"O-okay, I love you hito"

"I love you too baby!"

I understand why he said that although I did not want to go. I guess I have to, don't want to be shocked all night. What's the time anyway?

"Hey guys, we should really get going. It's almost 11:00" -Milly

"No no no, I'm sorry guys I really need to go! I need to be there at 11:00"

"Hey denki! I love you, go!"

"Love you!"

As I started walking I had about 10 minutes left, better get there fast. I was half way until I realised it was too late, the bracelet lit up and my whole body started aching. I kept walking as I did not want to be any later than I already was. I walked in the abandoned building as I fell on the ground. They picked me up and put me in a room. I knew exactly which room this was, they chained me to the wall and got my shirt off. The first guy started to cut me in multiple places with a knife, the second one had a rope. He was gonna hit me with it, he did and it hurt so bad. Once they were done they unchained me and I immediately fell to the ground. My legs were numb from the shocks I had received earlier and my whole body ached. The third guy walked towards me, he never did that. He grabbed my arm and twisted it, breaking it and stepping on it. I yelled out in pain as they paid no attention to me.

They got me to the other room as they told me to clean up. I did as I did not want anything more to happen, I got the disinfect and bandages. As i cleaned the stab wounds on my stomach i yelled out in pain, the rest weren't as bad. I wrapped my arm up and the rest of the wounds. I decided to go back to the dorms as it was already around 3 AM, 4 hours had passed. I bet hitoshi is worried, as i got back i saw the guys sitting in the common room. I had my hoodie on thank god but they are gonna find out. Hito came rushing to me as I was limping inside.

"Denki! Are you okay, why are you limping?!"

"I- i'm fine.. i just-..."

After that everything turned black, I felt someone catch me as I felt tears hit my face. It was hitoshi, god i'm sorry baby.

Hitoshi POV

i saw denki limping inside, i asked if he was okay only to get half an answer. He fell right into my arms, he blacked out. I fell to the ground as I started crying, by now the others had come to us and looked worried. I gave him to izuku since he was the leader After all, he brought him upstairs and laid him on his bed. When he came down he looked extremely worried.