what's life with out pain ?

Alanna pov:

The pain in my head started to become unbearable, I was struggling to keep my self up and moving.

"Alanna, are you okay?" says Harry rushing to me and helping my over by Terry.

"I am o-okay." I say trying not to faint from how much blood I was losing. just as Harry sat me down next to Terry the helicopter pilot dropped a rope and Harry caught it. than hocked us to it. the helicopter raised us into the air and the next thing I see is darkness and the last thing I heard where the shouts of both Harry and Terry trying to see if I was still alive.

There where screams of trifid towns people, car horns blaring there eerie scream in the distance, and the sound of the lava booms hitting the ground and the front of the car. the next thing I hear are the screams and cries let out by Harry who was holding his now dead lover with one arm and the other arm working the steering wheel.

"yeah see you in ten years then." is all I hear as I start to finally wake. I slowly open my eyes to see the rest of the team talking and laughing with Terry.

"we got a problem here guys." says Harry sitting on the chair next to Terry's bed. he looked concerned and yet somewhat angry. " I am going to need help with convincing Paul the this mountain means business." Harry continues.

"Harry I hate to agree with Paul, but there is no real evidence the suggests that there is some thing going on up there." says Greg who had just finished doing some art work on Terry's cast.

" my ninth grade science teacher once told me, if you put a frog in boiling water it will jump right out, but if you put it in cold water and heat it up gradually it will stay there and boil to death." says Harry.

"what's that Harry your recipe for frog soup?" says Nancy jokingly.

" that's his recipe for disaster." is all I say while try to sit my self up in my bed.

"hey Alanna, how are you feeling?" says Harry getting up and walking over to me.

" hey Harry, I'm fine." I say finally settling in a comfortable position. " you guys Harry's right, if we take what has happened today we would know that we are in hot water and we would put the town on alert." I continue.

A few days later......
"See Harry, there's nothing, she's quiet." Says Terry hopping around from computer to computer.

" she's been like that all week." Says my dad and I give him a look.

" Dad, that doesn't mean that the volcano is done showing us what it can do." I say standing up from my computer and  stand next to my dad and pat his shoulder.

" well we have all the sensors set up,we will watch this thing  from home for now on." Say my dad and me and Harry just give each other a stare.

" yeah, I think that this big baby has shown as all it can do for now." Says Nancy and everyone but me and Harry node in  agreement.

"Paul listen." Harry starts but get cut off by Paul.

" Harry I promised you two days, I have it a week. We leave in the morning." Is all he says.

"Dad, I think leaving is a bad decision. You could be wrong." I say trying to get through to him somehow.

" Alanna we are  watching it from home and that's final." He says bluntly and turns around in his chair to look at his computer. And I walk to the doorway and stop.

" you're making a mistake, this town is in danger, I don't understand why you can't see that. Two people are dead, animals are dying and so are trees, the acidity in the lake is higher than it should be and that earthquake last week almost killed me and Terry. But No there's absolutely nothing wrong with the mountain. God I can't see why you can't seem to get that through your head! I am not leaving and that's final!" I argue and with that I walk out and head towards Rachel's coffee shop to clear my head.