| t w o |

" The ideal moment that we'll be together,
I got too used to it that it became my daily life "

————————————————————

김승희's pov (Kim Seunghee)

Days turned into weeks, I left Hyunjin alone just as he wanted me to and just like that the days passed.

"Seunghee Kim?" My teacher cleared her throat, allowing me to quickly withdraw my hands from doodling on my notebook. "y-yes ma'am?"

"I get it, Ms. Perfect, you're good at drawing and keeping up your grades at the same time, but that doesn't mean I'll just let you draw whoever's eyes this is in my class, some people are trying to study too."

I looked over at my drawing then returned my attention to her before letting out an awkward-ish chuckle. "Ah— right- I'm sorry, I- I won't do it again"

"It's alright, it looks nice but please. Not in my class alright?" She raised her eyebrow but softly, I smiled at her compliment before nodding. "considered it followed!"

She chuckled a bit and shook her head as she was slowly on the way to be out of my sight, her hands behind her back, I heard her mumble. "what a weird kid."

My eyes then just shift their direction to my drawing, releasing a sigh. I quickly tore the page off, crumpling it then toss it under my empty desk. "It was nice though" I heard a muffled voice.

I looked towards my seatmate. "what?"
"pft.. nothing" he looked back at me, constantly blinking then looked away as if nothing happened.

"Looks like Sunwoo's absent today." I sighed, my lips pout slightly as I leaned my head on the cafeteria table, suddenly filling up with loneliness without the noisy kid around.

Thump.

"If you're not gonna eat, you should at least drink something you know" A familiar voice spoke next to me as I was greeted with a banana milk in front of me. "I'm not th-."

"Just accept it" He sighed as I shot my head up to look at him confusedly.

"Hyunjin- why out of a sudden though?"
"I happen to buy two banana milks and since you're the least person I hate here I gave it to you." he mumbled softly but then his eyes looked somewhere else.

"...and I was also hard on you back then so I wanted to apologize...for that."

I tilted my head still processing things but just let out a chuckle instead. "Fine.. thank you, and it's fine, I forgive you, we all get to that point don't we?" I flashed a smile before inserting the straw into my banana milk, taking a sip. "Quite honored to be the least hated person by Hwang Hyunjin, banana milk happened to be my favorite too"

He bit his inner cheeks then released them again. "You talk too much you know?"

I shrugged. "Eh I like talking, it's better than staying in silence while your inner thoughts take over you."

"Hm. Fair enough" He took a sip of his banana milk.  I watched him before finally letting out the question I've been wanting to ask. "you feeling okay now? Sorry but you kinda seem a bit off for approaching me today-."

He stopped sipping to look at me. I met the eyes which were full of pain once again, my ears hearing his lies. "yeah— well I kinda"

"struggling with moving on?" I continued, watching him shrug with an 'eh' face as he responded. "I guess so."

I shook my head and sighed. "well you have to try either way right?"
"Yeah, but what if it doesn't work?"
"what if it does?"

Hyunjin anxiously bit his bottom lip. "exactly... that's why I came to you" he placed his banana milk down.

"Why-? Why did you come to me-?" 
"Help me move on..?"
"But I thought you didn- Psh... I'll... think about it...? I guess."

He nodded slowly, but the awkward kind of atmosphere fell upon us, or perhaps it was just me.

"Alright... Thank you for considering it, let me know whenever." He stood up after the short moment of silence, collecting his banana milk before walking off.

————————————————————

A/N: no thoughts just 바나나 우유 (banana milk) :,