Part one- hiring

~Bonnie's P.O.V.~

"Bonnie?" my husband, freddy called. "Yeah, honey?" I called back, looking up from what I was doing. "Can you come in here? It's story time for the kids and I'm out of ideas." he shouted back, sounding guilty. I sighed and shook my head. "Alright, I'll be there in a second." I yelled, turning off my phone and getting up to head down the hall. When I reached the room Freddy was in, I was greeted by cheering and children jumping all over me. "Okay, okay!" I laughed, pushing them off of me. "Oh! I have an idea! How about..." I whispered the last part in Freddy's ear, causing a deep blush to rise on his face. "What?! Alright." he was surprised at first, but then agreed. "Alright children! Today you're going to learn how your father and I met!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands together. Our kids cheered, then settled down to listen. "It all started with a newspaper when Freddy Fazbear's diner, our restraunt, was looking for employees and Bonnie happened to be reading the newspaper." Freddy sarted.

--flashback--

I hummed as I sat down, then I picked up the newspaper. I flipped lazily through the pages, until one ad caught my eye. 'Family pizzeria looking for new employees to work. We pay $120 a week and we supply you with an uniform of your own, free of charge the first time. To apply call 1-800-FAZ-FAZBEAR.' I blushed when I saw the bear posing in the picture. He looked hot... No! I'm not falling in love with a guy! I'm not gay! At least I think not... I sighed, then picked up my phone. I dialled the number in the ad, put the phone to my ear, then waited.

~Freddy's P.O.V.~

The phone rang, startling me out of my thoughts. Maybe its someone who wants to apply! I picked up the phone and said what we were supposed to say when we answered the phone. "Hello, thank you for calling Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. My name is Freddy, how may I help you?" I asked, forcing kindness into my voice. The voice on the line made an embarrassed noise and I made a face of confusion. "Um, are you alright?" I asked, slightly weirded out. "Huh? Oh! I'm so sorry! I was calling to apply for the job if you still had open places." the voice asked, sounding nervous. I smiled the first real smile in a while. "Why yes, we have one more opening. May I ask your name?" I said, my voice now full of legit kindness. "U-um... Bonnie. My name is Bonnie the Bunny." he said, now sounding even more nervous. I was a little confused, but I brushed it off. "Is it alright if I scedchule a meeting with you for five o'clock tonight?" I asked, filled with happiness. But that happiness was quickly replaced with dread when Bonnie went silent. Little did I know, he was blushing like crazy.