Part 5-Secrets

--time skip, 3 weeks--
~Chica's P.O.V.~
Bonnie and Freddy had been dissapearing daily for the past few weeks and I was fed up with it. "OK, I'm tired of this. I'm going to find out where they go every day." I said, walking off to find the pair. I was wandering around when I heard a muffled moan. Confused, I followed the sound and my eyes widened at what I saw. Bonnie against the wall, moaning while Freddy was sucking and nipping at his neck. I ran back to Foxy and I held my wing out to him. "Pinch me. I need to know if I'm dreaming." I said, and I got a weird look from Foxy, but he complied and pinched me with his non hook hand. I felt the pain, so I knew I wasn't dreaming now. I ran back to that room and saw exactly the same scene. I covered my mouth to hide a laugh. This was a precious secret... I smirked evilly. Why don't we have some fun with this?

~Bonnie's P.O.V.~
I was up against the wall with Freddy sucking on my neck when I got a feeling we were being watched. "F-freddy... Stop..." I said rather breathily. "What, you don't like it?" Freddy asked, giving me puppy dog eyes. I pressed a quick kiss on his lips then said, "Don't get that impression Freddy, I did like it. I just feel like we're being watched." I glanced around and saw that the door was ajar. "Oh, that's why the door was open." I said, walking over to it then flinging it open. "Ow!" I heard Chica's voice say then I heard a thud. "Chica, what were you doing? Freddy asked coming up behind me. "I was going to the bathroom..." she said, rubbing her beak then pointing down the hall as well as she could with her wing. I looked down the hall, and there was a women's bathroom at the end of the hall. "Oh. I'm sorry for hitting you with the door." I told her, holding my paw out for her to take. She took it and I pulled her up, then she got a weird look on her face. "Uh, Bonnie? The fur on your neck looks a little wet..." she said, pointing to the spot where Freddy had been sucking at. My eyes widened and I turned brght red. I lowered my ears to hide my blush and stammered, "U-uh... I'm just g-gonna go to the b-bathroom..." I ran off to the bathroom and looked in a mirror. Sure enough, the fur was damp from Freddy. I sighed, then sat under the blow dryer like I normally do to dry my fur. It was automatic, so the moment I sat down, it turned on. "Bonnie?I I heard Freddy say, and I opened my eyes. Bad idea. I yelped and covered my eyes as a blast of hot air hit my eyes. I heard Freddy laugh. "What in the world are you doing?" he asked, still laughing. "Trying to dry my neck." I muttered, then got out from under it and stood up. "Is my neck still wet?" I asked, tilting my head so he could see. I saw his eyes widen and I made a 'what the heck' face. "Well, it's dry now, but we've got another problem." he said, sounding scared. "Uhh, what is it? You sound scared and you're never scared." I said, now giving him a concerned look. "W-well... I kinda left a hickey..." he muttered, but I still heard him. My eyes widened and I turned around to face the mirror. Sure enough, there was a hickey that was visible underneath my fur. "Uh... Sorry?" Freddy said, sounding guilty. I sighed, the turned around. "I can never be mad at you. Here, give me my bow, I'll tie it so that my collar hides it." I said, and held out my paw. He handed my bowtie over and I tied it so that the mark wasn't visible. "There. Now hopefully no one will notice." I said with a smile. I headed towards the door, and I pushed it open. When I did, I saw Foxy standing there, his hands on his hips. "Waugh!" I screamed, jumping back and tripping over my feet. I would have hit the floor, had Freddy not been there. He caught me and I sighed. "Thanks Freddy." I said, getting up and brushing myself off. "What are you two doing in here?" Foxy asked, his hands moving from his hips to cross across his chest. "Sheesh, I just came in here to use the bathroo and Freddy came in to wash his hands!" I said, getting angry. "Ok, ok! Calm down!" he said, raising his hands in defeat. I had a feeling he knew something. But I couldn't put my finger on what.