Part 2-The meeting

~Bonnie's P.O.V.~

When Freddy asked me to meet him later, I went dead silent and started blushing madly. "Uhh, Bonnie? Is the arrangment alright?" Freddy asked, his voice disorienting me. I shook my head to shake off the thought. "Y-yeah. I'll be there." I stammered, trying to keep my voice from cracking."Ok, see you there!" he said, a tone of great happiness in his voice. I sighed and hung up, then went to get dressed.

--timeskip--

I straightened my tie and sat where the girl, Chica, told me to sit while waiting for Freddy. I decided to pass the time by singing and I took a deep breath, and began. "There's is a girl in the front of my class who I swear I've never seen do anything but laugh. She's tall and she's smart, beautiful and strong, and when someone's down, she tried to fix what's wrong. How does someone so perfect, feel so insecure as to scar her skin with cuts and burns and still want to hurt more? How does someone so loving, learn to hate her own guts? Drawing a picture on her arms with a balde, as if her mind wasn't already dark enough..." I trailed off after the first verse and heard a familiar voice call my name. "Bonnie? Are you alright?" Freddy asked, kneeling in front of me as I looked up. I immediately looked back down to hid my immense blush. I squeezed my eye shut and tried to drive off the thoughts and feelings, but they still lingered. I tried to tell him that I was fine, but when I opened my mouth to do so, a loud sob escaped my mouth and I clapped a hand to my mouth in an attempt to muffle it. I noticed that Freddy was uncomfortable, so then I felt really bad. I just hope he understands.

~Freddy's P.O.V.~

Oh jeez, he started crying. I hope I didn't do or say anything to upset the little cutie... Ack! what am I thinking! I'm not gay! Am I? I was startled by my own thoughts and cleared my throat. "Ah, Bonnie. I know I don't really know you, but do you need a hug?" I asked, feeling stupid. Much to my surprise, Bonnie nodded and looked up at me with teary eyes. I opened my arms for him and he slowly crept into my embrace. It was akward for the both of us, since we were both blushing, but we didn't know the other was (Sorry if that made no sense) We were like that for a while, Bonnie sobbing into my fur while I stoked his head uncomfortably. When  Bonnie calmed down, he broke from me and looked at the floor. "I-I'm sorry Mr. Fazbear." he said softly, taking me by surprise. "Please, just Freddy is fine. And what on earth are you sorry for? There's nothing wrong with needing to cry every once in a while." I said with an unnatural warmth to my voice, since I was usually grumpy. "T-thank you Mr. Faz- I-i mean Freddy." he stammered looking back up at me. "Well, shall we get going?" I asked, gesturing towards my office. "Hold it!" I heard an all-to-familar and somewhat annoying at times voice call. I groaned and turned around. "What is it Foxy? Can't you see I'm busy?" I asked, putting a lot of annoyance into my voice. "How come yer new lad gets to call ye Freddy, but the lass Chica and I have to call ye Fazbear or Mr. Fazbear?" he asked, crossing his arms. I could feel my ears drop in dread and felt my face heating up. I actually didn't know why, but I had a pretty good idea. Behind me, Bonnie had dropped his huge rabbit ears to cover his face in embarassment. "I-I'll just wait in the office..." he muttered, then turned tail and ran into my office. "So? What's yer answer?" Foxy asked, tapping his foot in annoyance. I sighed, then waved a paw as if to brush him off. "Just go back to your post. You wouldn't understand." I muttered, then walked into my office where Bonnie was waiting. "I'm sorry about that Bonnie. Foxy can be a nuisance." I told him, sitting down. "I-it's alright." he muttered, lowering his ears so that I couldn't see his face. At this I was totally confused. Oh well. Time to start the interveiw.