Chapter 1- It's gonna be a long day.

You can tell alot about a person by the sound they set their alarm to. Some are loud, blaring and urgent, while others are upbeat and catchy. Still others chose something classical to start their day with soothing serenity. Our story starts with our protagonist, starting her day to the cheery tune of "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go." Only a psychopath wakes up to that song.
Fermette turned off her alarm, then pulled up the song on youtube. Blasting it throughout the house, she began her morning routine.
'Wake me up, before you go go, don't leave me hanging on like a yoyo.' Fermette brushed her bob-length green hair and scrubbed her pearly teeth.
'Wake me up, before you go go, I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high.' She adjusted her outfit to look just right, with her spikey green shoulder collar perfectly ironed and her short lime colored skirt puffed out nicely.
'Wake me up, before you go go, cause I'm not planning on going solo.' She grabbed her backpack, putting in everything she would need for the day: A few notebooks, some gel pens, extra makeup, and a few throwing daggers.
'Wake me up, before you go go, Take me dancing tonight, I wanna hit that high.' She grabbed a handful of sugary cereal straight from the box, and shoved it into her mouth as she walked out the door. With a slam, the house was empty... Or was it...