Older

Multiverse Found

Older

"I'm sorry. I was hoping for a happy one but you know things don't always come true. Anyways Miko and the kids will stay in the Entertainment room. This one contains Enji Todoroki, Rei Todoroki, Fuyumi Todoroki, Shoto Todoroki, and Toya Todoroki, so basically the Todoroki family. Ummm Auntie, wait is it ok if I call you Auntie?" The dark haired girl questioned the mother of four. "Yea sure sweetie." The white haired lady answered with a close eyed smile. "Well Auntie, would you like to step out and join Miko-chan? This may trigger some old memories." The younger asked, worried for her mental stability. "It's ok, I think I'll be able to handle it and if I can't you can send me to the children."

"Well umm seat tight cuz we're in for a bumpy ride," she shoots the Todoroki family an apologetic smile that the principle and the homeroom teacher caught sight of.

Music automatically starts playing and the over-voice of Shoto could be heard singing. "I used to shut my door while my mother screamed in the kitchen." A 5-year old Shoto is seen closing the door to his room behind him while the yells of his mother could be heard. "I'd turn the music up, get high and try not to listen." A red-head with icy blue eyes that seem to be in his teens throws Shoto a pitiful look and gives him his headphones. Shoto leans against the door, sliding down while listening to music at the highest volume. "To every little fight, 'cause neither one was right." Rei and Enji stood in the middle of the kitchen arguing over Shoto. Enji decides to end the conversation by slapping Rei across the face and walking out.

"Ok, what the fuck?" Katsuki questions turning to glare at the number two hero. The Todoroki's just stay silent while Dabi tch'ed and muttered something along the lines of, 'and people have the nerve to ask me why I hate the bastard.'

"This only happened in an alternate universe right, I mean Todoroki doesn't have an older brother with red hair." Momo asked for some sort of security but the words died in her throat as she and everyone else notice how Remi tries to avoid eye contact with anyone.

"Auntie are you sure you don't want to leave, this only gets worse from here." The girl tried to convince the older but to no avail. "Ok let's continue..."

"I swore I'd never be like them, but I was just a kid back then." A still 5-year old Shoto smiles at his brother. 'Don't worry big bro, I'll never be like him!' Toya just gives him a sad smile. "The older I get." It shows a 9 year old Shoto, then a 13 year old Shoto, and a 16 year old Shoto completely devoid of emotion. "The more that I see my parents aren't heroes, they're just like me." A current Shoto stands in front of the mirror looking at his left and right side. "And loving is hard." Todoroki is seen hiding behind a corner as a girl confesses to Izuku. "It don't always work." Rei and Enji are seen crossing paths but they both ignore the other and continue on their way. "You just try your best not to get hurt." A young Shoto kneels in front of a tombstone and sobs.

"Is that why we don't know your older brother, because he is dead?" Koda speaks up for the first. Izuku sits up, grabbing hold of Shoto and pulls him into a hug (they are sitting together). "He doesn't like to talk about his family. Can you just continue please?" Dabi stares at Izuku in curiosity, 'does he know about our family issues?'

The teachers throw glares at Enji while everyone else just stays silent, not knowing what to say.

"I used to be mad," a young Shoto stands in front of Enji glaring while crying, he had bandages over his left eye. "But now I know, sometimes it's better to let someone go." Shoto stopped visiting his brother's grave and his mother in the mental hospital. He just... gave up. "It just hadn't hit me yet the older I get." It shows a seven year old Shoto with his scar sitting on his bed. "I used to wonder why, why they could never be happy." His father was in the kitchen yelling at his phone but this time Toya wasn't there to comfort him. "I used to close my eyes and pray for a whole 'nother family, where everything was right. One that felt like mine." Todoroki is seated at the dinner table, the silhouettes of a man, woman, another boy and a little girl is also at the table with him. They appear to be talking and laughing. Todoroki had a wide grin on his face as he watches 'his family' interact. Then he is back in his room looking at the ceiling with an expressionless face.