Christmas Special

Hello, it's your girl Corah aka R_to_Suga, I never have anyone to celebrate Christmas with and I never celebrate Christmas anyways so I thought I'd do a special to make myself and anyone else less lonely so LET'S GO SPEND OUR CHRISTMAS WITH OUR FAVORITE PEOPLE. I hope you enjoy, I'm writing this on the seventh but since imma post it on said holiday, MERRY CHRISTMAS. Anyways less chit chat more holiday cheer.

-----------------------------------------------

Multiverse Found

Christmas with BNHA

"Awwww this one is so cute, it could make the coldest hurts melt." Miko squealed. "Or this is Author-chan's excuse to not feel miserable about her own Christmas by spreading the love she never got-" Remi said. "Shut up, you just don't know the meaning of happiness, you emo. You probably listen to My Chemical Romance and CORPSE." Miko shot back in her Christmas dress (image above). (Not me exposing myself *cough cough* E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE and Teenagers *cough*)

"Anyways I got a wholesomely cute one for you guys and almost everyone of you is in it without any farther ado lets get ya'll comfy and start." Miko exclaimed before clapping thrice. Everyone in the room had onesies on, a cup of hot cocoa by their side, and a plate of cookies and other pastries in front of them.

Todoroki begrudgedly (I don't think it's a word but imma make it one) sits up on the bed. He looks around a bit feeling dazed as a muffled yawn escapes his mouth. "Nnng" He looks down to see Katsuki curled into a ball next to him. He had stolen all of the blankets and even then he shivered ever so slightly. Shoto softly smiled as he runs his left hand through the blonde's spiky hair affectively stopping the trembling.

"Ok ok hold up hold up, Bakugou calm and Todoroki smiling all in one. I never knew this one something I needed until I saw it. Let me take a picture real quick." Mina squeaked looking like she boutta pass out at any given moment. She pulled out her phone along with many other girls and (secretly) some boys because we all are simps. "Ok oki NOW you can continue this cute world." The drama queen proclaimed.

Looking off to his other side, there was an alarm clock that read 8:32 A.M. Sighing, he turns to the peaceful blonde. "Pup wake up, it's morning." He whispered but said 'pup' just groaned and buried his head in the sheets.  "Rise and shine puppy, the sun has been up for ages." He tried once again. "Just because it is, doesn't mean I have to be." Katsuki mumbled before attempting to go back to sleep.

"Ok but mood though." Aizawa, Shinso, Dabi, and Tomura said snorting (Dabi and Tomura are fellow insomniacs and you can't convince me otherwise.)

"I'm serious, I never thought TodoBaku was something I needed until this very moment." Momo said clenching her chest at this already sweet exchange. Said boys have been quiet, the cold seems to have numbed Bakugou's anger and Todoroki is simply looking at the screen with a longing gaze. 

Sighing once again, Shoto reaches out his right hand and places it on the sleeping and unsuspecting boys forehead. "Come on Katsuki, everyone is probably awake, we have to help out too." Katsuki whines but starts crawling out from underneath the heap of blankets that surrounded him. He too looks around as if he doesn't know where he is. He looks at his boyfriend and leans in for a hug and probably an excuse to feel warm. "Mornin' Sho" He said softly. "Good morning Kat."

"