The theater

It was a normal day at U.A or at least as normal as it could get. Deku was muttering to himself while writing in his notebooks, Thotsuki was yelling at Deku to stop, Kiri was trying to stop Bakuhoe, Kami was dumb and Jiro was laughing at him. Their teacher was fast asleep in his yellow sleeping bag. So yea everything was normal until a bright light appeared and before they could react, swallowed them whole.

~Two minutes before the incident~ 

"I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo bored."

"If you're so bored why don't you do your missing assignments."

"But...but Remi-chan, where is the fun in that?" The former asked getting up from where she sat on a black beany. 

"You would pass your classes." The latter replied getting up to walk over to the younger girl, knowing she is probably gonna do something stupid.

"I have an idea..." the girl started but was cut off, "an idea I don't wanna be a part of."

"TOO LATE." And just like that they were engulfed in blinding light.

~In the theater~

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAT."

"OLD HAG?"

"OH MY FRICKIN GOD STOP SCREAMING."

'Hypocrite' everyone else in the room thought, sweatdropping.

"Ahem, sorry for the confusion. I am the one who brought you guys here." They turn to see two girls, one sitting on the edge of the stage and the other standing behind the first girl. The girl standing was of average height with shoulder-length white hair, and green eyes, and was wearing an oversized white hoodie with a black square in the middle, and the sleeves. She had a small black choker that had a star hanging from it.

 She had a small black choker that had a star hanging from it

The girl who was sitting looked absolutely done. She looked very similar to the first girl except she had short black hair with orange eyes. She had a small red heart below her left eye and a mole under her right. She wore almost the exact same thing as the other except there was no black square in the middle. She too had a choker except there was nothing hanging from it.

 She too had a choker except there was nothing hanging from it

"I am so sorry about this, I tried to stop her." The dead one stated.

"I am Takahashi Kumiko (My Japanese OC), Miko for short, and this is my bestie for life, Komura Remi (Remy's Japanese OC). Before you try, I have disabled your quirks so that you don't attack each other or me for that matter." Said girl laughed nervously.

"Takahashi-san why are we here?" asked Nezu, who had somehow gotten a fresh cup of tea.

"Ah, please drop the formalities Nezu-san, just call me Kumiko or Miko if you would like. As for the reason you guys are here, I thought it would be fun if you guys could watch the multiverse. Of course, I am not going to force you and if anyone wants to leave, I can make a portal back to your world but it's frozen in time so you are just going to get frozen upon leaving this world. As you can see you are in a theater. There is the snack corner when we go for breaks, the comfort room if you need it, and the panic room because some of these may be triggering."

"The multiverse? And how can you do that?" The residential sinnamon roll asked.

"Sorry about her, it's just universes that are similar to yours but are different because of the different choices made and different situations. For example, let's say there were no such things as heroes and villains but instead demons and demon fighters. And we sorta watch over the multiverses." Remi answered before Miko can babble about unrelated things. Instead, Miko just energetically nods her head to Remi's words.

"You can make your choice now," Miko says before jumping down from the stage and walking to the little corner that contained sweets, chips, and other snacks. Grabbing a box of strawberry pocky and a chocolate one, she tossed the strawberry one towards Remi. 

"Ok since we are here and time is frozen, we would like to watch the multiverse." Aizawa sensei answered. "US TOO!" Toga screamed catching the attention of the heroes in training and the pros.

Before trouble can start, Remi claps her hands and they were seated. 

(Using the pic above, the seats are in two pairs. There are three pairs on each side. There are seven rows meaning there are 84 seats.)

The Bakusquad, Dekusquad, Eri, and Kota sit in the first three rows on the right side. The L.O.V (Shiggy, Dabi, Twice, Overhaul, Kurogiri, and Toga), Hawks, Tokoyami, Mei, Shinso, Monoma, and Kendo take up the first two rows on the left side. The rest of class 1-A, the big three, the Todoroki family and Tetsutetsu take up the rest of the right side. The pros (Enji, All Might, Present Mic, Nezu, Aizawa, Midnight, Fatgum, Thirteen), Mitsuki, and Inko sit in the remainder of the seats on the left side.

"ALRIGHT, FACE THE SCREEN. Also, it's random so I have no control over what universe we watch." Remi gives Miko a look and stares off into the distance looking at the imaginary 4th wall. Miko presses a button no one noticed was there and the screen started up. "OH also Toga, CATCH" Miko throws a packet of manga-flavored Kasugai gummy candy to the psychotic girl. "Thanks Miko-chan!"

Multiverse Loading 12%

Multiverse Loading 29%

Multiverse Loading 41%

Multiverse Loading 64%

Multiverse Loading 83%

Multiverse Found