Chapter VI -Moon and Earth Kingdoms-

Ner words in this chapter: 4,228

"Talking Japanese"

[Talking English]

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone/fireplace/two-way-mirror}

{Text message}

–Parseltongue–

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter /Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter VI

–Moon and Earth Kingdoms–

Tuesday, 4 April 1995

TU's POV

"Luna!" Sailor Moon cried as she run up the stairs with the three guys after her.

"Their tiara is controlling them." Luna-chan offered.

"But..."

"You fighting them is exercise."

Sailor Moon stopped running at once, her eyes shining like little stars. She turned around and faced the three men. Exercise!

–O&SM–

Sailor Moon and Luna-chan run down the stairs, only for Jadeite to disappear before their eyes. Uizādo-kun fell on one knee.

"Uizādo-kun..." Uizādo-kun picked his necklace and gave back. "What...?"

"Wizards control. Before people leave..." the teen gasped out of breath.

Sailor Moon looked at Luna-chan before picking the necklace, opened it and threw some of the powder at the walls of the room. Immediately the entire room shined and in no time popping sounds were heard all over.

"Let me." A man asked, kneeling besides the two. Sailor Moon gave space and let the Wizard start to check-up on Uizādo-kun. "What happened?"

"Shape Ray, those pods, was sucking the women looking for a quick weight loss." Uizādo-kun gasped out, signalling behind him. "I know of three teenage girls who I sent to the School Infirmary to be checked."

"Were you inside?"

"I fought the one who created the Shape Ray." Uizādo-kun argued as several other Wizards and Witches climbed down the stairs, one approached Sailor Moon and checked her for any wounds as the others went to check the pods. "He took a ball of people's life-source when he escaped, I couldn't stop him."

"I... I know where the four people who had been inside those pods are." Sailor Moon offered to which three of the Witches nodded and followed Sailor Moon out, while Uizādo-kun was being watched over by Luna-chan. Sailor Moon changed back to normal and hurried to her school. She showed the Infirmary to the three women with her and then went to her classroom and pointed at Haruna-sensei through the door. "I was supposed to be in class... but when Uizādo-kun's Magical Kateikyōshi came looking for him I knew that he had went to a case."

The women nodded.

"We'll see what we can do so your Sensei and classmates don't realize that you were out." They agreed. One went to Naru-chan and the girls, while the other two entered the classroom.