Chapter VIII -Taitō Jedo, Mind Healer & Magic Fever-

Ner words in this chapter: 5,684

"Talking Japanese"

[Talking English]

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone/fireplace/two-way-mirror}

{Text message}

–Parseltongue–

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter /Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter VIII

–Taitō Jedo, Mind Healer & Magic Fever–

Tuesday, 18 April 1995

TU's POV

Usagi was just about to ring Harry-kun to ask if he was going to take long, when a sound of a car parking was heard. Usagi looked at Mama and Ami-chan, before running to the frontdoor. Harry-kun was climbing out of a car being driven by Jadeite-san – dressed in his priest's clothes – with a look of someone who had just driven in the fastest rollercoaster of his life. Harry-kun went to the back and took a whining and pale-skinned Tommy-kun out the backseat and took him into the house.

"Harry-kun?" Mama asked confused as she accepted the obvious motion-sick Tommy-kun, that looked ready to throw up.

"Taitō Jedo works at Hikawa Shrine." Harry-kun explained, signalling the shrine clothes. "Snape-sensei apparently roped him into watching over me when he's away in trade for being allowed to stay at our place." Jadeite... Taitō-san bowed his head from the car. "He is an 18-year-old who just moved into the big city from a closed town so Snape-sensei felt pity for him."

Mama nodded and waved at the girls, who entered into the car.

"Good morning." Usagi and Ami-chan offered and Taitō-san nodded back.

"Put the seatbelt." Harry-kun hurried as he put his own on his location on the hanger seat.

The two girls shared looks and hurried to put the seatbelt as they sat on each side of the child-carseat in the backseats. Then Taitō-san stepped into gas. When they finally arrived the school, Harry-kun stepped out of the car as if it was a nowadays thing. The girls hurrying to follow and held onto her legs, trying to keep their breakfast inside. Harry-kun looked way better than the two females, whose legs were trembling and barely keeping them standing. He actually looked like he did this type of crazy driving for a living.

"I'll meet you at the Shrine." Taitō-san put in over the window.

"Tomorrow I'm taking the" [fucking] "bicycle, Yōma threat or no threat!" Harry-kun snapped back loudly, making Usagi stare back surprised considering how much the other looked to be enjoying the driving.

Taitō-san smiled back and picked Harry-kun's school bag from the car offering back, before he drove away at all velocity.

"Does he have a driving license?" Ami-chan asked as they watched him disappear at the corner of the road.

"Until leaving my house this morning he had never even once driven before." Harry-kun argued, which explained a lot. "I definitely can't wait for the permission for a motorbike license!"