4||Le cose che voglio farti

(The things I would do to you)

What the hell was he doing that he couldn't answer me back? I ask myself as I pace my apartment waiting for my brother to return my call. He gets to miss one of my phone calls but if I ever miss one of his the whole world is ending for him.

Instead I grab my phone and dial Christians number knowing if my brother is not answering my calls he must be at the gym so that must mean that christian is at the gym. The gym will be closed tomorrow for christmas eve so I don't doubt that they are there working their asses of before the gym closes. Fucking machines. He picks up on the second ring and I'm thinking my brother could learn from him, good christian.

"Wassup my favorite?" He answers probably smirking.

I roll my eyes and ask " Is jasper there?"

"Yeah he is, he training Gio in the ring, god know why that kid is stubborn they've been there since dawn." Christian says.

At the mention of Giovanni's name my heart speeds up. I try and and not imagine him in a fight but my mind is way too weak and I'd definitely like to see it for myself.

"So he did listen to me" I say recalling the events where I had told him that if he wanted to fight to not ask permission.

"Huh?" Christian says on the other line and I almost forgot I was on the phone.

"Nothing, he's fighting?" I ask naturally.

"The dude is fucking great I swear he could beat me if he tried" he said "It's like he been training for years"

"Wow, I didn't realize he's that good"

For some odd reason my heart fills with joy at the thought of knowing he is really working towards becoming a fighter for his parents. He is always at the gym before I get there and stays there even when the gym closes.

"He's a natural" Christian mumbles. almost proud though. "If you come by right now you can see the end of the fight, man he's beating Marco."

I laugh and say I'm on my way before I grab my coat and head out not worrying about makeup or how I'm dressed because not to brag but I do look good with my skin tight red long sleeve tucked in my my back skirt. What the holidays are coming might as well dress the holiday.

As I'm walking down to my car my phone rings and it's Henry.

As I pick up I say " Hey Henry"

"Hey Lilith how are you on this fine morning?"

"I am ok thanks for asking How about yourself?"

"I'm doing great, I was actually calling to ask if you'd like to meet up for coffee over this weekend?"

Gosh, the last time we met up which was at the library I work at I didn't mean to lead him on. This simple coffee date is just that a date and I know Henry's intentions. I seriously thought his interest in me was cute. I don't want to be those kind of girls that just continue to lead a guy on but then again I don't want to hurt his feelings.