6|| Sono incapace di non innamorarmi di te

(I am incapable of not falling for you)

If you couldn't tell I'm completely shitting my pants right now

If you couldn't tell I'm completely shitting my pants right now. This is my first official fight not counting the fights that aren't legal but that's another subject we'll get to. My folks wouldn't be to happy to see me boxing but I see it as a way of honoring them. When they died they had just found out about my illegal underground boxing and we were moving so I wouldn't be able to fight anymore but unfortunately things stopped them. I feel horrible about it the crash is my fault they wouldn't be driving if I wasn't fighting illegally. And to too it off Mia was in the car I'm surprised she didn't die but she did get hurt badly. Since I was already 18 I was made Mia's legal guardian. Boxing is an outlet for me I do it for them and I do it for me. Lately Lilith has been my support system without even knowing it.

Nonetheless I will win this fight, fuck losing not a chance.

When I got to the gym early to train there were already people here waiting at the entrance. Fucking hell. It's 5 am. I quickly put my hood on and walk passed them into the gym. when I got inside, Christian was munching on some chips.

"Fuck, why are you eating that shit it's 5 in the morning." I laughed putting my things down.

"Shut the fuck up, don't judge me" he said with a mouthful of chips in his mouth.

"Fucking eat actual breakfast dude, how are you still in shape?" I laughed some more.

"Dude, I told you not to judge me" he said giving me his warning voice.

"Ooou I'm so scared." I smirked "Get the off your ass and spare with me."

"No, just because you have a big fight today doesn't mean I have one to train for" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

I give him an 'Are you fucking kidding me' look making him huff and puff as he walks towards me.

"Oh come on don't be a big baby" I smirked. I love fucking with this dude, it's so easy.

"Lets just get this over with" and we did.

Me and Christian sparred until the rest of the guys came. Jasper walked out if his office on the phone.

"Okay cool see you in a few lulu" he said hanging up.

He came up to me clapping his hands. "Are you ready for this?"

"Yeah, as ready as I ever will be"

"Well Lilith's coming to watch the game with Mia cool?"

"Yeah that's cool" I said loving the fact that Mia is spending a lot of time with Lilith.

Soon it came time to prep for the fight. Now the crowd isn't too big but for my first match it's good enough. Having the guys my only audience didn't prepare me for this. Jasper had told me the crowd is good because when I win I'll have name for myself.