Characters

I'd like to say hello to those of you who are new and are reading one of my books for the very first time. If you happen to be a returner I want to give you a big WARM welcome. I want to give a GREAT BIG THANKS to all of you for giving my book a chance I haven't been very active regarding my other books but I have a lot of motivation to get this book done and see how far it can get. I've put a lot of time and dedication into writing this book so I hope that you all enjoy it. I will try to update every other Saturday and Wednesday and they will be uploaded around 8 pm eastern time. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   !WARNING!

This book will include descriptions of violence/rape and other vulgar scenes and words so if you are younger than 18 I advise you to prepare yourself or find something else to read. I would also like to give this warning out to those who have experienced situations like these and would like to give you a heads up to exercise caution when reading this book. I will put a warning above each chapter if it will contain anything with violence or if it may contain triggers. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW to meet our stars of this book DRUM ROLL PLEASE *drums playing*..........

Corrine Evangeline King (17)

Cassius Ares King (17)

Ellie May Knight (17)

Phoenix Gray Knight (18)

Rory Jade Knight (17)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again I would like to thank everyone for giving this book a try and I hope you all find some type of enjoyment from this story. Don't be afraid to leave comments and drop a like. Constructive criticism is greatly welcomed as well as your thoughts but anything negative will not be tolerated. 

Thank you again and here we gooooooooooooo.