Problems

hey guys,, guess what its a TRIPLE upload yes yes I know what a blessing lol I've just been so excited about this story that I couldn't wait till next Wednesday to upload the newest chapter

so here you go. ENJOY ;) 

and the picture above is of Phoenix's tattoo sleeve he has on one arm. 

"I felt that I breathed an atmosphere of sorrow."

Edgar Allan Poe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corrine King

In the midst of my slumber, I felt two strong arms wrapping around me and lifting me into the air opening my eyes, I was met with my brothers slightly darker golden eyes "go back to sleep rin, ill watch over you" he whispers laying my gently in my bed "your hurt" is all I say before he can leave by grabbing his wrist.

"I'm fine" he shakes his head leaning down he places a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, little sister." 

"were twins cas, I'm not younger than you," I say. 

"But I am by two minutes" there's a gleam in his eyes but I can see the underlying sadness and anger hidden away.

"Well be okay cas, well get through this."

"Sweet dreams rin, ill see you in the morning".

There are dark angry clouds rolling in as I stare out the window of Mr.Sanchez's class It's going to rain soon I silently think to myself. "Hey, king there's a party tonight you wanna come" a random person calls out to my brother turning to see what my brother says, he grunts an answer of approval and the group of kids who asked him to cheer back in excitement.

 "Are you coming rin'' cas asks as he faces me, 

"I don't like being around others, you know that.'' Not giving him a chance to respond I lay my head on the table and put an airpod in my ear "oh come on rin we-'' before he can finish his sentence the class door is thrown open and both Rory and his brother enter the class.

 Without speaking to anyone they make their way to the seats in front of us and quietly sit down, Rory instantly beings speaking to my brother,

 "yo Cassius that's your name right, heard there's a party tonight mind if my siblings and I make an appearance?"

 I watch the two continue to interact although soon I find myself looking to the right and being met with a cold gaze that belongs to Rory's brother whos already staring at me.

He continues staring at me even after my gaze meets his, his attention makes me nervous and as I squirm in my seats I can't bring myself to break the staring contest we seem to be having. I notice how guarded his eyes are not emotion whatsoever is shown, much like my own, finally snapping myself put of it I manage to turn my attention back to my brother and Rory, as soon as I do I find him speaking to me

"Will you be there too?" Rory asks green eyes alight with a happy gleam, without using words I simply shake my head no.