Chapter - 7

In the dorm

Han-gyeol - *Sigh, his life in college is all messed up , I don't even wish to go through his memory, but I'm glad that he atleast has his own room to sleep
(I guess that's why he was living for that long).

From, what I saw, the one who lives on my right doesn't like it ,when someone makes noise, and the one on my left like to make noise all night, and the one who lives to my opposite is ... A show off.
Well I guess it's not that bad.

At Min-jun's Company.
[Min-jun owns a gaming company for himself and his company is the number one in Korea and famous in other countries]

Min-jun - *on a call.
"Report in"

<"Yes boss, the target(Han-gyeol) has discharged from the hospital and went straight to the college boss"

Min-jun - As expected he didn't called me.
"Good , and he is not target he is your small boss"

<"??...! Yes boss , we'll protect our small boss"

Min-jun - "mmh, keep low as much as possible, if he found out you guys are dead"
*Ends the call.
Han-gyeol, wait for me a bit more, I'll finish this nonscence as soon as possible and I'll be always with you.
...
"Ah, I suddenly want to hug him"

In the dorm.

Han-gyeol - *Achoo.
Why am I sneezing a lot these days.
Anyway, Han-gyeol said that internet can help people to do anything, from his memories I learned how to operate smartphone and PCs, now it's time to learn about this world.

[ All day, Han-gyeol surfed through internet and learned most of it , you might even call him Google's brother ]

The Next Day, Morning

Han-gyeol - (someone who pulled a all nighter)
Wow, the humans on earth are crazy, the humans back in my world are not even worth to mention here.
Just how in the world they did and found all of this.
And you know what is more scarier, their ability to imagine things, they never saw a dragon before but their images of dragon are crazy, but still they aren't close to what I look [Savage].

I should be careful, around this crazy bunch of people, but the food here in Earth made by humans are just , I don't even have words to describe it.

*Alarm rings.

Han-gyeol - !!, That startled me.
Ah!, Is it time to attend the classes, I'm super excited.

[Gets ready]

Han-gyeol - (in front of the mirror)
After taking the magic medicine , I grew somewhat taller and my muscles are from ,even my skin is fair,
Did I over did it?
*Comes out of the room.
(At the same time other three(next door mates) came out)

Han-gyeol - *looks at the three of them.
"... Good morning"
*And just leaves.

Other three - who is he ?

______________________________________

Hyun-tae - who lives on the right side room, Han-gyeol's (original) kind ,a nerd. But one of the handsome guy in the department.

Ha-jun -  who lives on the left side room, he is a sports nerd a total opposite of Hyun-tae, a cheerful guy.
Also, one of the sexiest guy in the department.

Andrew - a Korean and American, his father owns a software company (rival of Min-jun), a show off (completely different from above 2)
Lives in the opposite room.

______________________________________

To be continued...