Chapter - 6

Min-jun and his mother tried to invite over Han-gyeol to their house, but they failed.

In the hospital.

Doctor - "But something is strange"

Min-jun - "What is it doctor ?"

Doctor - "Han-gyeol body didn't had enough strength and immunity to heal like this in a day but after taking the medicine, his body completely healed!"

Min-jun and his mother - It's the medicines fault.

Han-gyeol - Of course the medicine didn't had that effect since I can't use magic on myself , I used it on the medicine to increase the effects to heal.

Doctor - "Maybe I should prescribe the  medicine to other patients"

Han-gyeol - Don't!

Doctor - "Anyway, Han-gyeol sshi you can get discharged tomorrow"

Han-gyeol - "Yes, thank you"

Min-jun - "Doctor, is he really alright, why don't you check is results once more"

Doctor - "We already checked it thrice , and it's all the same"

Min-jun's Mother - sigh, it's not our day son.

Min-jun - "Then we will take our leave , I saved my number on your phone ,if there is something you need you can call me"

Han-gyeol - "Yes"
Of course I won't.

Min-jun - "hmm,ok"
He won't call me.

[ Min-jun and his mother left the hospital ]
[ While driving in the car ]

Min-jun - "Mother, am I not handsome  ?"

Min-jun's Mother - "Which idiot said you are not handsome ?"
"Even a 5 year old child won't believe it"

Min-jun - "Then why is he(Han-gyeol) not falling for me ?"

Min-jun's Mother - "son, if he(Han-gyeol) was some any other normal person, he would have already begging to be your dog."
"But he is not, he is someone who made my child smile and you can touch him, Doesn't that mean you need to work hard to make him fall for you"

Min-jun - "Do you think so, mother ?"

Min-jun's Mother - "Yes, but before that you need to make sure to take care of the wolves around you, so that when Han-gyeol becomes yours he can be safe."

Min-jun - "you're right mother, Ah! When I think about it, my head hurts"
"That's right, I heard sis is coming back"

Min-jun's Mother - "Ah!, Now my head hurts"

The Next Day.
In the hospital.

Han-gyeol - Finally I can leave this goddamn place.

Nurse - "Are you that much happy to leave the hospital ?"

Han-gyeol - "of course, I am"

Nurse - "Everything is fine, you can get discharged"

Han-gyeol - "Thank you"
Even though, Han-gyeol(real one) is useless, he has a good memory which makes him remember everything perfectly, which is so useful for me to live like a normal person here.

[ Han-gyeol got discharged and went to college to report in , now he is going to his room ]
( The University is somewhat a prestigious university there are only few people like Han-gyeol and others are just $$$$$(you know), so Han-gyeol had a hard time in his study life and personal life, not to mention his embarrassing love proposal to the college queen.)

(Here everyone have their own rooms, so there is no fear of dying in sleep)

To be continued...