lunch break

FOUR POV.

On the way to the dining room tris says she is going to go to the apartment to geta swetshirt so i decide i am going to mine.When we get there i go to grab my last clean sweetshirt but there is none in my drawer i look around when tris comes out in my last sweetshirt i smirk and i go up to her and grab her waist and say may i please have my sweeter please.She looks at me and says no use your leather jacket, i whine and say but that sweetshirt was my last one and you have your own its to big on you any way she smirks and says so its just work with you and zeke and maybe gus.I say yeah but your poor boyfriend needs a sweetshirt.She giigles and says you can always wear that leather jacket that i love.I sigh and say i guess you do lok cute in my sweetshirt sine its really big and goes about mid-thigh and the sleves are to long.She says thank you babe.I  say we better leave zeke will kill me if i am late.She said ok lets go babe.I smile and say ok baby lets go.She raise her eyebrows and says baby huh.I smile and innocent smile and say do you mind me calling you that.She smiled and said i like it now we really got to go.

BACK TO WORK TRIS POV

I am on my way to work when i hear tobias say hold on i stop and turn around to see him trying to get Uriah off his leg he gives me that arent you going to help me look.I sigh and say Uriah if you get four i will give you my dauntless cake he litterally jumps off him and runs to me and gives me hug.I smile and say now run off.When we finally get to the control roon zeke starts cursing four out.I went and sat in fours chair he turn around picked me thenn sat down with me on his lap.I start working and then after about 7 hours later my shift is over so me and four go to the dinning hall i get two hamburger and three pieces of dauntless cake and two things of fries and give one hamburger,fries and cake to four and then Uriah one of the dauntless cake and gobbles it down in less than a minute.When we are done we head home i ask four for his shirt and he hands it to me and i go to the bathroom when i come out tobias is only in a pair of sweetpants.I stare and he says like what you see i blush and say very much.He walks over and gives me a long sweet passionate kiss.I smile and say lets go to sleep i get in then he gets in i roll over so i am facing him and snuggle into his chest his arms wrap around my waist protectivly.I really got lucky to get someone as sweet as tobias i think i my actually be in love.I wonder what he would say if i said it to him.