chapter 1

"God damn it!" u thought to yourself while sitting up. U had fallen asleep again pitch was going to kill u rushed out the weird room u where in and to where the globe was to see pitch looking at it. "P-pitch sorry I feel asleep again-" u explained fearing what he was going to do. He sighed turning to u "it's fine what ever ur up now so we can leave" leave?!- what did he mean by leave- u thought to yourself looking at him. "cmon hurry up we're going to tooth's palace and taking her fairys and the teeth" pitch said looking back at the globe now. Omg! U where gonna see all the guardians! They where all going to be there! This was amazing! U thought slightly bouncing up and down on the spot thinking about it.
"Is jack going to be there-" u asked without thinking u had a thing for jack after seeing him fight pitch in this very place U where hiding to afraid to face him but now u where ready to- not badly hurt him or anything just fight him your heart fluttered at the thought.

"Yes he will be" pitch responded taking u out of your day dream about jack.
"Oh ok let's go! Lead the way sir!" U said still slightly bouncing up and down as u and pitch left the under ground u felt a mix of fear happiness and anger.
Fear because u had never done something like this before.
happiness because you'd be able to see jack for the first time and possible talk to him
and anger towards the other guardians u wherent quite sure why- but it was there-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did u guys think? Heh my grammar isn't the best if u find a spelling error pls ignore it Im rlly sorry about it ;-; anyway onto the next XD