Chapter 7

(SUNA'S POV)

He was no help at all, put it in the bin he said. That was all he said, what am I supposed to do now, ughhh what a pain this was too much effort. I walk out of the house around ten thirty and decided that I had enough time to go buy coffee and some jelly sticks for school since I couldn't pack lunch or make breakfast. I got my coffee and headed to the store to buy two packets strawberry flavored jelly sticks (FUN FACT #1 about me: I actually don't like strawberries let alone anything strawberry flavored.) to last me through school, as I walked out I find a cute grey kitten in a box so I played with it for a bit and as I was about to leave the owner of the store asked me if I wanted to take him with me but I politely declined because I was going to school right now.

"If no one takes him when I come back after school can I take him?" I ask him because the cat was so adorable and needed an owner.

"Yes, that's fine, are you sure you don't want me to keep him in the store for you. I saw you take an interest in him and you looked like you having fun playing with him." He told me laughing slightly.

"I-is that fine sir, if you keep him in the store for me?" I say slightly embarrassed for letting my playful side take over.

"Of course, do you also want me to pack your usual box of jelly sticks for you to pick up after school, on the house this time." He said chuckling as he picked up the box with the kitten in it to go put him in the store.

"Yeah if that's fine sir" I say back slightly fidgeting in my spot.

"It's fine obviously, you're a valued customer you know. But one day you'll get tired of those jelly sticks" he laughed as he said that, "I will see you later kiddo" he quickly added and went back into the store.

I got to school around my first break and all I hear is 'Kaashi asking me where I was and why I was late. (A/N: For the sake of this story Suna goes to Fukurodani) Like usual I ignored his annoying comments. "I was trying to burn the house down, but it didn't work so instead I came to school" I sarcastically tell him, and he started asking if I was okay, did he even realize I was being sarcastic. 'Is he stupid, I hope he hasn't caught 'Kuto's or Saltyshima's stupidity'.

School ended as quickly as it began, normally I would walk 'Kaashi and 'Kuto to the train station but not today, I was too lazy and wanted to go home already. I was walking in the direction of the store when I got a message from 'Samu.

Oh-Sah-Moo:

So

DID YOU KNOW

That the color orange

And the fruit orange

Are spelt the same way😱

SkittleThief:

Yes, but did you know

The universe contains

Protons

Neutrons

Electrons

And MORONS 😊

Oh-Sah-Moo:

Which one is me?🤔

SkittleThief:

Guess

Rnt ya smart enough

Oh-Sah-Moo:

Neutrons

SkittleThief:

i-you know wat im not gon say anythin 🤦🏼‍♂️