Chapter 2

(SUNA'S POV)

I literally wake up to find 9+ messages on my phone, which I didn't bother checking because I needed to get ready for school. Like who invented school it's so boring, annoying, stupid and did I mention boring. Another day of dealing with everyone at school and volleyball. I get up and go take a long shower just so then I can be late to school, I change into my school uniform, eat jelly-sticks for breakfast, grab my stuff and then looked at the time to realize I can grab some coffee from the café near the school. So, while I was waiting for my coffee, I decide to look at my messages, to find out that they are from the same annoying cow as yesterday. I don't have the energy to type anything to him, so I just take my coffee and go to school. I walk into class about half an hour late and try to fall asleep at the back of the class only to have my head smacked with a book by the teacher.

"Sleeping in class again Suna-kun. You need to pay more attention." The teacher told me, I ignored him, sat up and took my phone out to text back the cow from yesterday. He probably thinks I'm dead. I open my messages and apparently have more texts from him.

Oh-Sah-Moo:

Morning Cutie 😘

What ya up to

Do ya have school

Well I do and it's a pain

Did you eat breakfast

Ya need to be healthy

R ya smart

Do ya play any sports

I play volleyball

R u dead 😱

OMFG you're too cute to die

Answer meeeee

SKITTLETHIEFFF

Sunaaaaaa

Sunarinnnn

Omg look what I found on Instagram @foxy.suna_rintarou

(Credit to the artist)

This is sooooo cute 😚