A Horrifying Surprise

The next morning, at Lau's Manor, Mr. Lau, Mrs. Lau and the eight friends woke up a little late as they sang karaoke and watched movies during the previous night, then they got dressed and went to Tidmouth Sheds with Stephen, Bridget and Sir Topham Hatt so they could say hi to the Steam Team, however, when the Ten Warriors and the three adults(Mr. Lau, Mrs. Lau and Sir Topham Hatt)arrived, they noticed that Tidmouth Sheds were empty!

Sir Topham Hatt:(shocked)Where are the Steam Team?! What on earth happened?!

Mr. Lau:(screamed loudly)Steam Team! Where are you?!

Thomas:(loudly)Sir! Guys! We're here! In front of you!

The humans were horrified when they looked at the Steam Team's new appearance!

Sir Topham Hatt:(looked at the Steam Team)You engines...are...mice?!!

The Steam Team were just as horrified as the humans when they looked at one another!

James:(horrified)I am a mouse?! How can this be?!

Gordon:(began to cry)Oh the Indignity😫😭!!(Rebecca began to comfort him)

Thomas:(giggled nervously)Well...uh...at least we haven't lost our memories and numbers.(The rest of the Steam Team looked at him)What?

Henry:(worried)Oh no! Since we're not engines, how are we suppose to do our jobs?

Just then, Mr. Percival, Sir Robert Norramby and Mr. Duncan arrived at Tidmouth Sheds with their respective cars, and they were all out of breath!

Sir Topham Hatt:(confused)Percival? Sir Robert? Duncan? What are you all doing here? Aren't you running your railways?

Mr. Percival:(shocked)What? The Steam Team are mice too?!

Sir Topham Hatt:(looked at the three men)What are you talking about? What do you mean by saying 'too'?

Mr. Duncan:(rolled his eyes)Because all the engines on Sodor are turned into mice!(Everyone gasped)

Sir Robert Norramby:(anxiously)He's right, Sir Topham, now all our engines are mice, no one can help us deliver any goods or passengers!(Everyone was worried, especially Cherry)

Mr. Duncan:(calmed everyone down)Luckily, before we came, we explained everything to the citizens, and they actually believe us, they even have forgiven us for it,(nervously)even though they were a bit frightened when they saw our engines in mouse forms!

Sir Topham Hatt:(had an idea)What about asking the controllers of the Mainland(i.e. United Kingdom, while the Island Of Sodor is a part of this country)and other countries? Maybe they can send us some engines to help us run our railways!

Sir Robert Norramby:(sighed sadly)We have tried our best, but they all said that their engines were all turned into all kinds of animals, not just mice!(Everyone, except Cherry, gasped again)

Cherry:(stayed calm)Wait a minute, Mr. Hatt(i.e. Sir Topham Hatt), yesterday Bridget told me that you met some businessmen during the Christmas Ball, is that true?

Sir Topham Hatt:(confused but nodded)Yes, I did.

Cherry:(looked serious)And they said they had added a potion to the coal hoppers, water towers and diesel fuel tanks, right?

Sir Topham Hatt:(nodded)Yup. Actually, they have sold this potion all around our Earth!

Mavis:(gasped)Which means controllers around the world are using the same potion as well!

Cherry:(sighed)I afraid that's true.

Thomas:(worried)But before we and our friends can turn back to engines again, who else can pull goods trains and passenger coaches?