Part 1

Just wanna say thank you soooo much for clicking on this fanfic! I hope you enjoy and i swear it won't be a cliche one. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My phone kept ringing for 5 minutes straight while I was taking a shower on a Saturday morning. Finally I have finished with all my university exams in time for this semester and now I have a whole month off.

When I finished showering i saw my best friend's name on my phone screen, 'Dickhead' , just kidding her name is Diana. We've known each other for 6 years already and she was more like a sister to me than a friend. I was about to call her back but she was presistant and called again for the fourth time.

''Well Helena nice from you to finally answer me, i bet you were sleeping!'' She half yelled in my ear, i swear it was still too early for this to me.

 ''I was actually taking a shower, shocking that i wasn't sleeping right??haha, so i guess you've decided what we're doing today, or?''

 Diana has also finished with her exams and we agreed to have sleepovers and movie marathons this whole month, but apart from that we had no idea what to do during the day time.

''Yeah i figured we could go shopping, you know at Westfields or something?'' ''Westfields? Really D.? Why not Bond Street and Mayfair?'' ''Uhhhh because I don't really have £5k on my card or in cash either, so Westfield it is'' ''Diana don't be ridiculous, I'll ask dad, you know he always gives us money to buy things, please don't worry about it and don't you dare to say no! Your birthday is in a week and i know we've agreed not to buy secret gifts anymore, so here i'll do this for you. When will you pick me up?''

 I don't want to sound like I'm a spoilt brat beacuse I am not. I am greatful for everything i have and I don't spend money and I surely don't go around the world buying things I don't need. But since it is my best friends 21st birthday I really feel like getting her something special, apart from that I know my dad doesn't mind it, he unforunatelly spends more than he should.

''Fine!! I'll be there in an hour. Byee''.

 I threw my phone on the bed and went to dry my short brown hair and apply some minimal makeup. Incredibly,  Diana was here sooner than she said and I was rushed to put on my air maxes since I didn't really have time to go through my shoes, I took my phone and put it in the pocket of my jacket and ran out. Both of my parents were at work at the moment. My dad owns a couple of  5 star hotels around the UK and my mum works as a PR manager with him. I also have a younger brother who is 5 and his name is Michael, but he is with the nanny while my parents are working because I live in my own apartement during my semesters.

The drive to the hotel lasted around 20min and I was already rushing through the hotel lobby while D. waited in the car for me. I politely greeted the gentleman and the lady working at the reception and managed to get in the lift before the doors closed. When the doors after me closed, I was left in the lift with a man dressed in all black with tattoos covering his arms. I must admit I found him very attractive, he had black hair and very defined jaw line,  but I do have a boyfriend and I don't have time to look at other men.

 I turned to put a key next to the buttom that read 'floor 13' on it, that whole floor was my dad's office and you could only get in with the turn of a key, also I saw that the button 'floor 14' was pressed which also requires a key. I've never been there but I know all my dad's cooworkers have special meetings up there, so i guess this boy next to me must be working for my father. When i pressed the botton and went to lean on the wall behind me I heard a small laugh coming out this mysterious boy's mouth.

''You have a problem there?'' I asked him and turned my attention to him.

''No, not at all. Is this your first day working here?'' He asked with a smirk, I gave him a confused look but then i remembered that whoever begins working here has to have a meeting with my father, which means he thought I was a newbie. I decided to play along.

''Ohhh yeah, why?'' I acted, ''Nothing, I wish you good luck'' After he said that he checked me out from my head to my toes without even trying to hide it. ''Do you think it will go well?'' I tried to get his attention back. ''Weell, let me just say, if you're a virgin it will go extremely well.''

As he finished his sentence with a cocky attitude, the lady said * Floor 13 * and the doors to my father's office opened revealing Richard (my dad) who stood there patiently waiting for me. ''Hey honey'' my dad said and embraced me in a hug as I stepped out of the lift. ''Hiii daddy'' I said to him and turned my head around just enough to look at the boy still standing in the lift before the doors closed with the most terryfing look on his face, to add to his horror I also winked.

Hope he'll enjoy his day.

Few months before this there was a boy named Liam who used to work for him and I must say he was a real sweetheart but when my father found out that Liam was attracted to me he had a conversation to see what his attentions were and on my regret I never heard of him anymore, I did ask what happened to him and the only answer I got was that he was fired and that I am not allowed to be involved with any of his workers from that day forward.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this is the first chapter i hope you like it! I promise with time it will get more interesting :D Thank you so much for reading!!!

btw on the right you can see the hair cut I imagine for Helena to have but feel free to imagine her differently.