Part 2

I was back in the car not 10 minutes later filled with cash for our shopping spree. I don't know why this is happening but that boy is still in my mind.

''Wow Hel that was fast'' Diana said jokingly and turned up the volume. While driving and trying to find a parking spot in this jungle we discussed her birthday party. She decided it will be this Friday and I offered it to be in a club that my uncle holds so we can get free VIP separated tables and cheaper drinks.

We finally entered the shops and tried on some dresses. I already knew what I was going to buy so I made Diana try on lots of them. Since she has blue eyes and light brown hair we both agreed that the white coloured dresses suits her best, apart from some dresses we bought heels. I don't presonally like high heels, or heels in general but when I have to wear them, I do. Unlike me Diana is really short so we got some sexy high sparkly heels and accessories to match the outfit. The whole shopping trip lasted for about 2 and a half hours not counting the attempts to find the parking place. Before heading home we stopped at a coffee shop that was nearby.

''I know your dad always gives us money but I really do feel uncomfortable spending it, I hope you at least told him I said hii.'' Diana said as we waited for our drinks to be brought.

''Of course I told him, he said he hadn't seen you in a while and hopes we'll have a great time on your party. Oh that reminded me I have to call Chris and tell him he should find an appropriate outfit for it.''

Me and Chris have been together for 5 months, we actually met on his 25th birthday because Diana's older brother made us join him since we were just laying on bed being bored on a Saturday night. I feel so lucky we didn't say no to that party. My parents at first didn't really agree with our relationship because of our 5 year gap but not like they had any say in it, I can do whatever I want and after they met him, my mum completely adored him.

After gossiping about our university friends and lecturers we finally went home.

*Friday*

I woke up fully rested around 11am. I lazily got out of my bed after half an hour of scrolling through my instagram feed, liking Neymar's pictures ( yeah I am a big fan of football ) and went to take a shower and wash my hair. Today has to be perfect. I stayed on the phone talking to D. till 2 am wishing her all the best still not believing she is 21. After the shower I went downstairs since I stayed at my parents house to play with my brother. I came down and saw Michael playing video games on the PS4, he is so cute. I decided to join him and wait for our mum to call us to eat. She is still home cooking, which is a rare sight but today she works in the afternoon so she has time.

Michael is beating me in this stupid game I swear I am stupid, how could this happen he is only 5? I ask myself. My attention was disturbed as my phone started to ring. I couldn't reach it but Michael jumped right up and answered it.

''Alo''

''Uh, Helena?''

''Nooooooo, guess agaaain.'' Michael said while running around the sofa with my phone. I knew it's Chris on the phone, he was supposed to call me an hour ago.

''Ohh, hiii Michael, how are you buddy? Is your sister there?''

Michael just came to me and handed me the phone because he was already bored with it so he continued his game.

''Hey Chris, sorry about that, he gets bored easily, did you find the outfit?'' I joked knowing he always gets stressed about not looking good enough while going out, I wish he would realise he is perfect to me.

''Haha yeah I actually did, I'll be picking you up at 10pm? Also please tell Diana not to puke in my car this time I would highly appreciate it. Hahha'' He said while laughing.