Part 4

The past few days I met up with some of my uni friends and went to the cinema too many times! I swear they already know me there. I was planning to go out with Chris today and he is supposed to be picking me up in an hour. I was in my room organising clothes when my dad called.

''Helena sweety, can you please come here!'' He yelled from the living room as he layed on the sofa drinking tea.

I came and the moment I saw him I knew he won't be going back to work for the next three days at least and since my mum left for the US it means I'm the one taking care of him and my little brother.

Michael is with the nanny at the moment in the park so it won't be a problem if I leave the house.

''Yeah dad, you need something?'' I asked as sitting next to his legs on the sofa.

''Actually I hope you don't have any plans, I left some important files in my office in the Bellagio and I hoped you could go and get them.''

''Ugh, can't one of your men do that? I do have some plans.'' I wined at him.

''I don't trust them enough with it. You should never trust anyone too much Helena, one way or another there will come a time you'll be played so I would appreciate it if you would go''.

''Oh so you trust me with them?'' I asked raising my eyebrow. He never let me near his business and wanted me to keep out but I know he trusts me more than some random guys working for him so I just teased him a bit.

''Helena. You know I do! Pleaseeee''. He said while smiling and returning his gaze to the show on the TV.

''Okay fine, do you need anything else?'' I asked as I already began walking back to my room not really bothering to hear his answer knowing he is probably too deep in his thoughts or just the stupid show.

Chris arrived soon after and I got out of the house after putting my shoes on in a hurry, yelling a goodbye to my sick father who was still occupying the sofa watching TV.

''Hey dick'' I said opening the door to the car and kissing him on the lips. ''Dad needs me to stop by at the Bellagio and bring him some papers back home.'' I said putting on a seat belt. ''He caught a cold and doesn't feel too well. Could you just drop me off there and I'll be back in like, 5 minutes top?'' I asked as we already drove away from the house.

''Sure, baby. Where do you want to go after?'' He flicked his gaze to me before taking a few turns and on the far right I already saw the Bellagio hotel appearing in sight. "I don't know, anywhere would be great!" I said.
When we finally drove up to the hotel, I got out of the car and ran up to the entrance greeting the porter with a decent smile.

When I got into his office, I realised how many papers he has on his table. ''Fuck, I'm never gonna find it'', I muttered. I just decided to call him.

''Dad, help me.''I said after he answered the phone. ''I'm in your office and there are just too many flies. Which one do you need?'' I said while reading the titles of the files.

''Pick up the papers that are marked with a red S and put them in the red binder. Did you find it?''

''Yeah, yeah, I'll manage, thanks. See you in a few!'' I hung up and placed my phone in the pocket while ordering the papers . I managed to do that all in less than fifteen minutes and I was already on my way to the lift.

When the lift opened, my eyes met Zayn's. He was standing there wearing a black leather jacket and a red shirt under it with black skinny jeans. I have never seen this boy in my life before that encounter few weeks ago and ever since we first met in this god damn lift, I've been seeing too much of him.