Prolouge: A different Fodlan

NOTE: This story is basically an AU for Heores and Three Houses since this will be basically a completely different Fodlan.

There will be OCs.

-----------------------

The Order of Heroes had a mission to stop Thórr from wrecking havoc in Askr.

"You won't get away with this, Thórr!" Alfonse used his Folkvangr to defeat a mook.

"Foolish Prince." The God of war chuckled. "I will succeed the orders my master gives me. Even if it means stopping you."

The teal haired woman's axe, Mjolnir, summoned a powerful cloud, which reacted to Kiran's Briedablik.

"What the hell?!" The summoner shouted as they tried to control their Divine Weapon.

"I can't hold any longer!" Anna growled.

"Hold on, Commander Anna!" Eir added.

Veronica, Fjorm, Sharena, Peony and Mirabilis struggled to get into position.

"Thórr, what did you do?!" Alfonse screamed.

"Oh, I will send you into another world... A world different from its original version!" Thórr chuckled as two mooks appeared and grabbed Alfonse.

"Hey!" The Askran Prince struggled. "Let me go!"

"Alfonse!!" Sharena shouted as she was running to her brother.

"Princess Sharena! Wait!" Fjorm grabbed the Askran Princess' arm.

A huge lightning struck, separating Sharena, Anna, Veroncia, Kiran, Fjorm, Eir, Peony and Mirabilis and sending them into a portal.

"SHARENA!!!" Alfonse cried. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"ALFONSE!!!!" Sharena screamed as she reached out to her brother.

A while later, Sharena woke up and stood up.

"Alfonse!!" She screamed.

"You're awake." Kiran said. "You were unconscious for an hour."

"WHAT?!" The Askran Princess said in a panicked tone. "Why didn't you say any-?! Wait... Where are we?"

"You are in Garreg Mach Monastery." A female's voice was heard.

A teal haired woman arrived with a green haired man.

"Greetings, young one." The woman bowed. "My name is Rhea. I am the Archbishop of the Church of Seiros in Garreg Mach Monastery."

"And I am Seteth." The man nodded. "I am the Archbishop's advisor. Your... summoner here told us of your current situation. And since they told us that there is no way for all of you to return home, we appointed you as students of the Officers Academy."

"What?" Veronica tilted her head and responded in her usual flat tone. "Students?"

"Since you are at the age of learning, you will be students." Seteth added.

"Your Summoner will be the Professor of one of the houses in the Officers Academy." Rhea responded. "Before I assign you to your houses. What are your names?"

"I am Veronica." Veronica huffed. "I am the Princess of Embla."

"I am Eir... I was the Princess of the realm of Death, Hel." Eir said.