Breaking Point

I clutch my head, getting a headache from all the arguing. Then, I hear Ironwood say, "I'm sorry it's come to this, but until Atlas and the Relics are safe, you're all under arrest." I let out an ear piercing scream, slamming my hands to the floor and my body being covered in ice armor. "Please, think about what you're doing." Weiss pleads. "You heard the general. Until this is sorted out, you're under arrest." Harriet says. "Including you Confida'ant." The ground around me starts to freeze, and I stand up from my position on the ground. "Really?" Yang asks, crossing her arms. Vine steps forward, "Please. Don't make this difficult." Blake steps forward after him. "Don't make us have to get out of here by force." "No..." I say. "Can't you all see this is what Salem wants? She want us to distrust eachother and turn against eachother!" Everyone looks at me and my sudden outburst and the ice forming around me. Everyone takes a step back and look back at eachother, drawing their weapons. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're not actually going to slug this out, are we?" Marrow asks. "We're not doing anything. They decide what happens next." Harriet says. Electricity slowly forms in my hands. "You think you're going to stop us. We're the best Huntsmen in Atlas." Harriet states. "Well, looks like we are going to have to be better." I say. Ruby uses her semblance and rushes out the door with Harriet on her tail. My eyes close and I use heat signature to tell where everyone is. Someone is slowly approaching me. I can tell its Elm. "Come on Fida. You don't want to do this." I hear her say. "You're right. I don't. But I will if I need to. And currently you are standing in my way." She puts fire dust in her hammer. "It doesn't have to be like this." She says. "Then why aren't you doing the right thing! That's the problem with Atlas! They overlook morals and follow the orders." I look down. "I thought I was free when Ironwood offered me a spot in Atlas." A lightning scythe appears in my hand. "But I was still being used." Elm seems to think for a moment before charging at me.

Yang came in and saw Elm with frozen restraints on her arms, out cold. "She's not dead. I just have someone I need to protect." I run through the halls and take an elevator to the maiden room.

I run into the hallway where the winter maiden is kept. I see Penny and Cinder duking it out. "CINDER!" I yell, charging at her. She has a frighten expression before extending her Grimm arm at me. I sever the hand and dodge the stub while she screams in pain. I take a spot next to Penny. "Penny, after we do this I don't think we can have our date." I twirl the lightning scythe. "So lets dance here." Both of us charge at Cinder. She shoots fire at the both of us before producing a fire sword. Our weapons clash before Penny appears behind her and slashes at her back. She stumbles forward and I take this opportunity to punch her in the gut. She stumbles back before raising to the air. "You can't win against the both of us." I say, charging a lightning bolt in my hand. "Penny, cover me." I say. She nods before going at it with Cinder. They break through the walls and I follow them. I burst towards Cinder who has knocked Penny down. I throw the charged bolt at her only for her to deflect it. She turns her attention towards me and I notice Penny is gone. "Lets finish this." I say before charging at her with a lightning sword. She produces a fire sword and we exchange blows. I freeze her sword and she grimaces before trying to grab me. My ice armor protects me from the Grimmified arm. Wait... Grimm arm. I try exchanging blows once more but I'm running out of power. Fast. She hits me and I go flying into the building. I stumble forward. "Looks like I win this time." She says, holding me up to the wall. "You're forgetting something Miss Fall." She goes to stab me before an electric field stops her. "My eyes." I look her directly in the face and activate my silver eyes, then black out.

"Confida'ant! Fida!" I hear I open my eyes slowly, taking in my surroundings. Directly in front of me is Penny with her eyes having green flames. "You're... the winter maiden." I say weakly. She passionately kisses me before I black out again.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, Volume 8 is coming out and I can't really give much else after Volume 7. This is probably gonna go on hiatus until a couple more episodes of Volume 8. Have a great time and check out my other fanfics

Sincerely, Jojojajahelp

P.S. I will write a date with Penny not related to the plot if you guys want me to.