Late night

Trigger warning ⚠️
This does have abuse. If you are triggered by any type of abuse please do not read. There is also mental illness. depression, PTSD, and anxiety. Please if you are triggered by any of this please do NOT READ.

Mariah's POV
I spent the whole day with Patrick and Ellen. It was so fun, we went and got ice cream and I haven't had ice cream since I when to the orphanage! We went to the zoo and we got the ride some roller coasters at the fair. By the time we pulled back into the driveway of Ellen's house it was time for me to go back to the orphanage.
I packed the stuff that I had and took the photo that me and Patrick took at the fair and stuffed it in my bag.
"Time to go back to that hellhole"
I most of said it a little too loud ellen gave me 'that look' that said don't say that word. I went back out to the car and threw by bag in the back. I walked back inside the house and went into the bathroom and locked the door.
I stared at myself in the mirror. My eyes started to water as I thought about the orphanage and all the bad memories it brought back. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door.
"You okay in there" I heard Patrick ask
"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute" I said trying to make my voice not crack, but it still did a little. Hopefully he won't notice.
I looked in the mirror again. Putting on my 'blank face' the face that hides everything. You can kinda tell how I feel by my eyes, but that's why I keep them down. So no one can see....

Patrick's POV
"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute"  I heard Mariah's voice crack.
I backed away from the door and waited by the wall next to the bathroom. Mariah slowly opened the door with her head down, she didn't notice I was waiting for her.
"Hey, you sure your okay" I said picking her head up so we had eye contact.
Then I saw it, the empty eyes. The face that I could only read if I saw those eyes.
"I don't want to go." Mariah said looking back down trying to hide her face
I kneeled down to her level.
"It's okay, You'll see me again, I promise."
I pulled her in for a hug and she rested her head on my shoulder.
"But im scared" she said as her voice cracked again.
"I know, it's okay, you'll be okay."
I stood up and grabbed her hand as we walked towards the front door and headed to the car.
It was silent the whole ride there. We met the car that would take us back to the orphanage at the same place we did last time. Ellen, Mariah and I got in the back of the car. When we got to the orphanage is was 10pm. I held Mariah's hand as we walked to Mrs.Greens office. We turned the corner to the hall way of her office and Mariah stopped walking.
"No please Patrick. Don't make me go. I wanna stay with you, please." Mariah cried.
I turned back around and picked Mariah up and held her close.
"I don't get to decide, if it were up to me you wouldn't be coming back here. But I promise you will see me again. I'll come back."
I set Mariah back on the ground.
"Put on a brave face for me. Be strong. Your gonna be fine." I said as I held out my hand and she grabbed it as we entered Mrs.Green office.
"Well welcome back Mariah 3. You'd better start heading to bed. Lights out is in 15 minutes."
Me and Mariah looked at each other one last time and then she walked out of the office towards the beds.
"Well Patrick now that she's gone. Did she behave, how was her stay."
"She is a great kid and I'm glad I got to know her. I think we both had a great time today."
"That's great" Mrs.Green said Kinda annoyed
"So I was wondering about how'd I go about adopting a kid from here. I'd like to start that process."
"That's great. We have a visit day coming up where you can meet more kids. I'll send you the info."
"No I already know who I want to adopt."
"Who?" Mrs.Green asked surprised by my answer
"Mariah 3."
"Wow Um okay. So let me get you the paper work you'll need to fill out."
Mrs.Green left the room. She came back a few minutes later with a bunch of paper work.
"So you can ether fill all this out here, or go home and bring it back later."
"I'll just fill it out here." I said as she handed me the paper work.
It took me a good 2 hours to fill everything out.
"Okay great. I'll just send this to the agency to make sure everything checks out and we can proceed from there." Mrs. Green said as she got up from her chair.
"Okay great. So how long will I have to wait to here back from you." I ask as I got up from my chair.
"Probably about a week. Then after that you'll have a interview to make sure you are a good fit. Then you'll have a home inspection to make sure it's safe. And then you should be good from there." Mrs. Green said walking me out.
"So how long will this all take?" I asked at the doors.
"It ranges from 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. But if all goes well she'll be yours by the end of the month."
"Alright thank you so much."
I walked out to the car and got in. Ellen was asleep when I shut the door.
"Ready to go" the driver asked.
"Yup" I said has we drove away from the orphanage.
By the time we got back to Ellen's place it was 1am.
"Ellie.." I said as I woke her up next to me.
"We are at your house."
Ellen slowly got out of the car. I walked her to her door.
"Patrick. Your going to be such a great dad."
"I hope so"I said as I pulled her in for a hug.
"Hey I was wondering if maybe you could play the mother role. Since I can't play both. And I don't know how too." I chuckled
"Of course Patty. I'd love to"
It got tense as we awkwardly stared at each other. We slowly started moving towards each other and I wrapped my hands around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. We slowly tilted our heads towards each other until our lips connected. I lowered my hands closer to her butt as the kiss got more and more heated.
"Let's take this inside" Ellen moaned in my ear as I was kissing her neck. Ellen opened the door and pushed it open. I walked in behind her and shut the door and locked it.
I placed my hands back on her ass and squeezed it as she let out a moan. I lifted her up from her ass and she wrapped her legs around my hips.
"Bed or couch" I said as I kissed her neck.
"Bed" she moaned as she ran her hands through my hair.
I walked up the stairs with her still attached to me.
I threw her on the bed as I took my shirt. I could tell Ellen wanted me bad because she was feeling herself as she waited for me to get undressed. I jumped back on her and took off her shirt and undid her pants and pulled them off. I unclipped her bra and started sucking on her nipple.
"Ohh Patty" she moaned.
I started messing with her panties that were shopping wet. I took off my boxers and teased her entrance. I slowly entered her as she let out a moan.
"Ohhh I'm so wet for you" ellen moaned as I started moving in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist again as I started to go faster and deeper.
"Fuck paddy, your so deep" ellen moaned
"Come on Ellie, cum for me" I moaned in her ear.
I fucked her harder and rubbed her G spot at the same time.
I felt her walls Tighten as she came.
"Yes yes yes, oh my god Patty FUCK!" she screamed
I came a short time after that. I rolled to my side and took a deep breath.
"That was"
"Amazing" I said smiling at her.
We cuddled up together and feel asleep in each others arms.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter I plan to update soon love you all💗💗💗💗 DONT forget to vote and comment💗💗💗💗💗