Chapter 10

Author's Note: I never expected my story to get a thousand reads in just a short span of time yet here it is proving me wrong. I actually just updated this week and plans to update next week but I want to express my appreciation so here it is an update. Happy 1k reads and thank you so much!.

••••

As night time falls almost of them gathered near the beach and started a campfire, Kun suggested that it's much more relaxing to plan everything if they'll make a campfire.

"What's taking them so long?." Ten grumpily said and crossed his arms.

"Maybe they overslept?." Johnny answered making sure his statement is sounding 'duh', Ten just gave him a sarcastic smile and rolled his eyes.

"Shotaro?." Jungwoo called and Shotaro turned his head cutely.

' Is this kid the new definition of cute? Everything he does is cute.' Jungwoo thought.

'He's dangerously cute, fuck.' Sungchan cursed in his thoughts.

" Yes, hyung?." He softly said.

"Would you mind calling Taeyong and Jaehyun?." He shook his head and obediently obeyed his hyung.

When Shotaro's about to enter the hotel (is that what's it called?) he saw Jaehyun helping Taeyong to walk towards the beach.

' Is Taeyong hyung, limping?.' he thought and immediately ran towards them.

"Hyung, are you okay? Were you hurt? Why are you limping?." He asked innocently.

Taeyong closed his eyes and clenched his fist tightly while Jaehyun cant help but to chuckle and smirk.

' I can't ruin this child's innocence think Taeyong think.' Taeyong thought and looked and Shotaro's concerned face.

"A..ah you see Shotaro a while ago Jaehyun accidentally knocked the luggage down to my foot so yeah my foot hurts." He awkwardly explained to the younger and to his luck the younger was gullible enough to believe his nonsense.

He glared when he heard Jaehyun snickered to his side so he elbowed him and didn't care when he whined.

"Do you want to rest, hyung? I'll just tell them that you're hurt." He concernly said and Taeyong shook his head saying his alright.

Shotaro nodded and they started walking towards the others but Jaehyun leaned closer.

"What nonsense lies are you telling Shotaro, hmm?." He whispered, Taeyong pushed his face away from him and snorted.

"Do you want me to tell the innocent kid the reason why I'm limping was because you fucked me so hard?." He rolled his eyes and was annoyed when he heard the younger said yes.

"You're unbelievable, Yoonoh." He then emphasized the younger's real name and earned a glare from him which made him smirked.

"Finally! You two were taking so long that we started to think you were fucking." Suddenly Taeyong choked when he heard Doyoung's words.

"Hyung, you were the only one who's thinking that." Donghyuck rolled his eyes and Doyoung gave him a glare.

Jisung who's beside Renjun leaned closer to him, "Hyung, do you think they...." As he whispered the rest to Renjun the older blushed and smacked his shoulder.

He gave him a glare, "How could you think that way, huh!?." He exclaimed and the younger just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

"Now that we're complete what's the plan?." Taeil asked.