A/n

All rights to the Characters in this story belong to J.K Rowling. The only ones that don't will be my OC's that have a (§)next to them when I describe them.

⚠️This story has a lot of triggers including anxiety attacks,depression,panic attacks,seizures,possible self harm (might not be in story),hateful thoughts,abuse, harassment, eating disorder,and might have graphic senses⚠️

I just want to tell you that I tried to find songs that relate to the chapter or the vibe or the setting.

If a chapter has any sort if out line symbol like ♕ or maybe this𓆡 or even this㋡ then it was edited. I tried my best with spelling a grammer so yeah.

I don't know how long I will be writing this story since well I don't know everything about Harry Potter (I'm a new Harry Potter fan), I have school,and This can be a bit hard to write since I'm bad at writing, but I like to tell stories so yeah.

This is my first story and English is not my best subject so wish me luck.
Keep in mind that first this story is based of my DR script , Secondly I have not read all the books and watched any of the movies so a lot of the things I put in I have read in other Fanfics(if I do get things wrong LET ME KNOW),and third I live in the US so some of the things I say might be wrong about the Uk.