HAPPY 1 YEAR

2 girls are bickering over something let's see what is it. 

Girl 1-"We should get our kit ready. Abhi kaam aane wala hai. And what should be our next prank?"

Girl 2-" Manik par nahi Sharu, usko aur kitna pareshaan karegi? We have got a new bakra na, uspar karenge." 

Sharanya-" Nehu, Manik par prank karne se toh hamari book bani. So woh toh hamesha mere target par rahega. And mera new torture kit ke liye toh Mamu hai hi." SHe winked at Neha while she laughed. 

Neha-" Exactly, today our book has completed 1 year. We actually never thought that a simple comment chatting on wattpad will lead to a plot of a story." 

Sharu-" Ham hai hi unique, so hamari story ki origin bhi unique hogi na. let's call the power couple, our very own MaNan."

 With this came Manik and Nandini hand in hand and took their seat

With this came Manik and Nandini hand in hand and took their seat. As soon as Manik sat on the couch it made a sound.

CHHCCCCCCCHHHHHUHUIIIIIII.

Manik got up being startled while Sharanya and Neha laughed loudly along with Nandini. Manik looked closely to see a yellow duckling was kept on which Manik sat and it made a sound.

Manik-" WHY ALWAYS ME !!!!!!!" He threw the duck in their direction and Sharanya caught it.

Turning to our readers. 

Sharu-" So our lovely readers we have some questions for you. Or say a quiz. Let's see if you as well as our MaNan remember the happenings of our story?"

Neha came with a bowl which had some chits in it. They shuffled the chits and the picked one.

Neha-" Okay so Manik this one is for you, Where were you when you got to know about your credit card to be missing?" 

Manik-" How can I forget that day, mere ko Nandini se kitna sunna pada tha. We were at a Mall for shopping. Woh aunty ne bhi maara tha mujhe. Manik Malhotra ko maara." He pouted.

Nandini gave Manik a flying kiss which changed Manik's expression instantly. 

Sharu-" Where did you met your Credit card chor Manik? And where did I took you after that?"

Manik-" Sunsaan jagah par and uske baad you took me to Juhu chaupati. Kitna khati ho yaar tum. I still remember all the torchers you two sisters did on me." 

Shar-" Okay so next question to you Nandini, What was the album name of ManBir's on which they performed." 

(Do you people remember?)

Nandini-" Ehmiyatt. The 50th album of ManBir on love and friendship." 

Neha-" Manik, what was the prank Amaya and Preethi did on you on their first meet Manik?" As soon as he heard Neha he started looking here and there. While Nandini was confused as she doesn't remember any prank they did.