Why Is It You Again??

Although she wanted to know who was the caller she fall asleep at the moment he was in the phone.

Next day she woke up and went to kitchen as there was a nice smell. And to her surprise there was someone with an apron. She went towards that person and hugged that person. It was her childhood nanny🙈💜

And then as usual she went to her company. (still she has her disguise) actually it was a mess(not in the way she saw the previous day) 🙄she was like what the hell...

 (still she has her disguise) actually it was a mess(not in the way she saw the previous day) 🙄she was like what the hell

According to the information she got she got to know that someone broke into her company room🙄👀

Although she was not okay with the untidiness of her room,she started to investigate on that person. She didn't tell anybody about this even her brother.
She used the whole day time to find out the whereabouts of the person broke into her office room.

At night..
She went to the shadow Knight base and met STAN the grim reaper. She said that she wanted to go to a place to get something belong to her.

Inside the sweet night bar..

There were all the types of people

There were all the types of people. There were Rich sugar daddies. Here Luciana was wearing a boy disguise. So no one can identify her easily. And then STAN went to a waiter and asked something and went to Luciana again.

And they directly went to a big room where a person was enjoying by drinking. And then all the people there went outside as they all know that the one who came was PRINCE. And then she directly go there and ask him about the file he got in the morning as he was the one broke into her office. As he denied that STAN got angry and aimed the gun towards him.

STAN:Are you going to say it or ready to have my bullet in your forehead
The person :I no no I Don't know...yeah that was me I was the one who broke into your office 😐but don't kill me I've a family to support
STAN:You should have think about that before joining this 😏🤣
PRINCE :STAN stop it I don't want to create problems here. (looking at the person) give me that file

After getting that file she left STAN to deal with that person. When she was on her way to her car she felt that somebody's hand is on her hair and the hari lossen up and fell down.

At that moment someone pulled her towards him and they was like....

She pushed him away ASAP

She pushed him away ASAP. She was like what the hell... And then she was shocked by the appearance of that person.

Luciana:wait what.. Why is it you again🙄
Stranger :I said before too we are fated to be with each other
Luciana :you.. Do you think I'm soo happy to see you 😒
Stranger :of course everyone is happy after seeing my handsome face🤣anyway I'm here to give you some tips about the underworld 😏but you have to pay me to have those.
Luciana:you are a stranger how can I believe your words
Stranger:no no my name is not stranger I'm Min Hyuk. If you want any help contact me.

He gave his business card to her but she tear it into pieces and throw it on his face.

Luciana:Mr... I don't need your help. Just don't make troubles for me😒

And Luciana went with a temper.

Min Hyuk:for now I'll only be a stranger for you but in the future I'll make you mine, my lady 😏🙌

........

Luciana was driving the car to her mansion. She was thinking about Min Hyuk.

To herself: why in the world I always meet him😐what is the problem of this foolish fate. And he was telling we are fated. 'fated my...' what the hell am I thinking. Why am I even care about him😐oh god he is driving me crazy.

She took a phone call to Mr. Yung
'Mr. Yung please do a background check on a person called Min Hyuk. He is cunning like a fox so do it without being noticed by him.'

What was the problem with these two..
Why Luciana doesn't want to meet him even by accidentally 🤔

We'll see what is the reason for this behaviour of her.
To be continued..

Is the story boring 😐🙃just let me know if this is boring🙂
Comment section is all yours. 😊
If there's a mistake in the chapters let me know😊🙏