You Saved Me! But Why? 😐

She was on her way to her mansion when she got a phone call from bighit entertainment.
She used the short cut near her mansion to go to the entertainment bcz the caller said that it was an emergency case.

When she finally got there, she went to her cabin straightly thinking that it was a business issue.
But when she was heading to her cabin she met Jimin. Jimin told her that it was him who called her and rushed her there. She asked jimin about what happened.
And then jimin told that she and Min Hyuk created today's headline on weibo.
She didn't know what was going on in Internet until jimin told her. She checked her weibo and saw the picture trending on weibo

 She checked her weibo and saw the picture trending on weibo

And the comments for that news was like:

Someone:what is that damn b**** doing with the nation's hubby
Someone :oh my that **** is seducing my hubby😐

She was irritated by the post and the hate comments. And by breaking the silence jimin told that jungkook is refusing to come out from the studio. She didn't get that the reason which jungkook refused to come out was that post. Without thinking she went straight to 9th floor studio. And then she opened the door as the door can be opened by her fingerprint 😉

At a corner of the studio jungkook was sitting. She went there straightly and sat next to him. He was surprised by her arrival.

Jungkook:ma'am why are you here? Aren't you busy right now
Luciana:it's okay jk I'm free now. But why did you lock the door.
Jungkook:I just.... Never mind. Anyway ma'am did you see weibo today😐
Luciana:yeah I saw it. I'll disappear that pic from Internet. Anyway jk I have to go now😉I guess you are okay now. Don't lock the door! K.
Jungkook:ah okay ma'am. I won't. But ma'am you have to come to watch our practice session. You haven't come for ages😊✌️
Luciana:yeah yeah my bad😅I'll come tomorrow for sure👌👍I'm going bye

Jungkook didn't say a word. Although he wanted her to stay with him for some time,he just waved at her.

When she was on her way back home,she thought finally I can take some rest. At that moment she just felt a car passed her and then a truck came and hit that car🚚😬

She was shocked for a moment and then realised that the other car passed her car in order to protect her. She stopped the car and ran towards the accident Palace. But to be surprised there was no one in the truck. She saw someone was bleeding in the driver seat of the other car.
When she got there she saw that the man was non other than Min Hyuk.

She didn't wait for someone to come. She using her all efforts put him to her car and then went straightly to the hospital. On her way to the hospital she called her brother and Mr. Yung to tell what happened and come to C hospital.

After admitting Min Hyuk to the ICU she was sitting there bitting her nails. Then her brother came to her and ask whether she is okay and when he got that someone was coming he hid behind the wall there. It was Mr. Yung. He came there and checked on Luciana. She said that she was okay. But then,
Mr. Yung :young master why aren't you coming out. I know that you are here.

And then Luke came out telling' we even can't hid anything from you'. They just put a smile on their face but then Luciana was like
'Mr. Yung I want all the details of this accident and also delete all the weibo news uploaded today'
Mr. Yung didn't say anything. He just greeted them and went away with a thumbs-up.
And then Luke sat next to her and she hugged him and tell what happened there.
She said that Min's car flew just like in the films when the truck crashed on his car.
Like said that nothing will happen to him even though he met with such an accident. But he asked her what is the reason for him to rescue from such kind of accident by putting himself in danger even. She said that she didn't even understand what is in his mind and then she said that he was just a stranger who she met in the airport.

Flashback...
In the airport korea, after she landed to Korea she went to take her luggage. But when she got there she saw that her bags are missing but instead of her bags someone else's bags was there. And then she took that bags and went to find her bags. After sometime she saw her bag was carrying by a handsome boy. She went nuts at that time. She straightly went and stood up in front of him. That boy was looking at her in a surprised way and put a tch look on his face.
She without talking took her bag from his hands and put his bag in front of him and turned back to go away. But he grabbed her hands and said
'hey why did you do that. That was my bag.'
And then she put that tch face on her face and said that
'mister kindly look at your bag. And this bag is mine not yours'
He was smiling at that moment. She was like what the hell....
She didn't impressed by his behaviour. So she went away from there without looking back.
But then he with a smile on his face said that 'I'm saying we are fated to meet. '
Although she heard it she went without looking back.

End of flashback...

At then the operation was over. She asked the doctor whether he is okay or not. Doctor said
'it was a successful operation. But I can't guess he will wake up sooner or later. No no I was joking he will wake up sooner.' 😉
She couldn't believe it. She dashed to the ward within a blink of the eye.

Then she sat next to his bed and was looking at him

Then she sat next to his bed and was looking at him. She wanted to cry there. For the first time ever someone has put his own life in order to save hers. Although she was impressed she didn't show that, but instead she asked 'you Saved me. Why did you?'

And then........
To be continued.... 😉✌️
Hope you'll like the plot.

As this is my first story there'll be mistakes.
If you found any mistake please tell me😊🙏
Now the comment section is yours.