'I'm Not That Small Girl Anymore'

She was not an idiot to go from the front door, she went towards the back door, but unfortunately the guards came and took her inside through the front door 😂

'I was waiting for you' said a male voice.
'Who the hell dare to kidnap my idols' she was very angry at that time.
'Ah I even can't have a talk with my daughter's idols' by saying this he turned towards her.

It was her father.
'It's you. Why are you here? Don't you have another daughter to speak? Why don't you go to her!' said Luciana.
'Show some respect. I'm your father anyway. And also I don't need to have an appointment with you to meet you.' said her father.
'Ah I clearly said that at that time. Let me repeat it. I won't call you as my father after the death of mother and your second marriage. Don't think I don't know anything. Mother got sick after hearing the scandals of you and step mother. After mother's death you just casually make her your wife. How funny! And then you guys told that I have a step sister who is same age as I am🙄. I trusted you back then because I was very naive. But now I'm not that small girl anymore. So please for God sake get the hell out of here.'she said all these with one breath. Although she knows that talking back with father is not disciplinary thing. Yet she did it at that moment.

' I know I was wrong but let bygones be bygones. Let's have a good father and daughter talk. 'said her father

' I told you after that day I don't have a father and I won't let mother's death just be a memory in people's mind

' I told you after that day I don't have a father and I won't let mother's death just be a memory in people's mind.' said Luciana.

Luciana's eyes was becoming fierce. So her father thought that it will be good to leave first. So he went out of the dorms first.

Luciana didn't say anything. But all the members came and gave her a group hug🤗.

She was smiling at that moment

She was smiling at that moment. Although she was smiling others knew that she is smiling through pain. And then Luciana gave jungkook his phone back as it was on the ground when she found it. And then Jungkook said 'It's been a while we had a group photo. So let's have a group photo.' He put his phone on the selfie stick and then jimin grabbed his phone. Then he said 'say cheese'

But there was something missing 😅but the thing was Luciana wasn't on the photo

But there was something missing 😅but the thing was Luciana wasn't on the photo. They were surprised when they found that she has gone. Her car was also not there.
Although Jungkook was upset he didn't show it. RM and Jin came to him and said 'We guess that she has lot of things to do. She has to have the knowledge about what happened within 4years. So don't be sad. She will come back'
And then Jhope came with a happy face egg omelet🍳then he fed him. At that time V was on the shoulders of Suga. Suga was saying 'get the hell out of my shoulders V. You little punk! 😂 And then there was a photoshoot and the photographer was Jimin📸

At that moment she was in the car. With her anger she was speeding up the car.
' I always forgive people that's the reason for everything happened till now'
She remembered what happened back then.
A white car having upside down turn just like Jimin's we are bulletproof part 2 dance part

It was a surprise that she lived through this accident.
And then she got a phone call from Senu.
Senu:you can't remember me when you are in your temple. I'm going to have a visit today. Give me your address.
Luciana(Kushi) - no no it's okay. I'm doing all good. You don't need to worry.
Senu:Why do you think that I'll destroy your things?
Luciana:That voice and you 😶
Senu:Of course that's me. Your lifetime enemy😏Do you think I can't find you just because you are having a disguise.
Luciana:Since you know my presence and my fake appearance. Why should I have this disguise. Let me tell you the HEIRESS will be back soon . Get yourself prepared for the consequences. '

And then she ended the call.
' Why is it always she! All the time it was her!! I need to tell this to brother.'

She got a call to Luke.
' Brother I need to have a talk with you. Where are you? Lemme pick you'
'Then stop your car right now. I'm here.' said Luke.

After he got into the car, he asked what was the troublesome thing in her head.
Luciana:It was she
Luke:What? Who!
Luciana:Senu is coming tomorrow.
Luke:what do you mean by that. Tell me quickly.
Luciana:The one I saw that day was Lucy. And Lucy has been with us disguising as Senu. Now you got it right?
Luke:wow what a plot?! I even didn't see this coming.
Luciana:Brother tomorrow all the 7 heirs are going to be in the auction. You also have to have your disguise. Tomorrow we will remove it forever and show them who we are

 Tomorrow we will remove it forever and show them who we are

What will happen tomorrow.?
Will it happen according to her plan? Or will she be trapped in her own plan?

Thank you for your support.🤗✌️ If this chapter is a good chapter please vote and leave a comment 😂👍🙏