5.

^rip beautiful :(

harry: 15
louis: 17

Louis' pov

,,Louis what's it like to kiss someone?" Harry asked suddenly surprising me.

We were currently laying on the grass just looking at the stars. I always loved meadows. They were so beautiful and peaceful that I could stay here for days. Especially with Harry beside me. This was our special place since we were kids.

Every Saturday, my mum and Anne used to drive us here and lay a blanket for us to play. Then, they would talk and we would go and swim.

,,Come on Haz it's not even cold!" I laughed at his silly behavior. He was dripping wet and shivering, refusing to go under the blanket with me.

,,Y-you a-are m-mean" he pouted crossing his arms over chest. To be quiet honest he looked like an angry kitten, or maybe a frog.

,,Yeah yeah I'm a big meanie, aren't I?" I spoke shaking my head fondly at the boy.

,,You really are, you know?"

,,Just get under the blanket you idiot"

We fell asleep holding each other, nature surrounding is and peaceful sound of wind lulling us to sleep. It was magical.

,,Louis?" deep voice said stopping my daydreaming.

,,Uh sorry what did you say?"

,,Erm I asked you what it's like to kiss someone" he said seeming shy this time.

,,I really can't tell you that" I chuckled nervously.

,,Why?" he asked tilting his head curiously.

,,I didn't have my first kiss yet" I mumbled ashamed.

,,Oh"

,,Yeah"

God this is so akward.

I looked up and saw him already looking at me. His eyes sparkled and he looked at me weirdly. I don't know who leaned in first but the next thing I know, our lips met and distance between our bodies was closed.

Kissing him was even better than I imagined. His lips were so soft and they felt perfect molding with mine. They tasted like cinnamon and all I never wanted this feeling to be gone. I felt warmth spreading through my body and I was in pure bliss.

We sat there, our lips moving in sync with my fingers tangled in his hair and his holding my cheek. My mind was completely blank. All I could think was HarryHarryHarry.

When we finally broke apart I could still feel tingling on my lips and wow. It felt perfect. It felt like home.

,,Harry I think I like you"

To be honest, I was terrified of his reaction. What if he freaked out and left me?

,,I think I like you too" he said fiddling with his fingers and picking on the grass. He finally raised his head and my breath hitched.

The view was breathtaking. His face was illuminated by moonlight, lips still swollen from kissing, pupils dilated. He was beautiful.

,,Erm will you be my boyfriend?" I asked nervously scratching the back of my neck.

,,Of course I will" he smiled and I felt a wave of relief washing me.

,,Now kiss me you fool!"

That night I made a promise to myself that I'll be the best boyfriend I can, because that's what he deserves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oops totally forgot about this... anyways check my new book 'him' ( we love some good ol' self promo)