Chapter 7: Steve

"Yeah... ok Aja.... thanks, I'll be sure to talk to him..... ok, you do that...... enjoy your queenly duties. Bye Aja" I hang up the phone and turn to Jim.

"So what did she say?" He asks me.

"She said Eli doesn't seem to be doing to well. He has a job, and a nice apartment,  and he's healthy, but he isn't too happy about something, and she doesn't know what it is. She asked me to talk to him," I answer back.

"Yeah, why haven't you? It's been four years since you've talked together."

I had forgotten it was that long ago we last chatted. To be honest, I'm not even sure I know why I haven't talked to him. I'm just, scared. I'm scared of what he'll say, of what I'll say. It's been four years, I actually wonder if he's gotten any taller. Probably not though.

"I dunno," I sort of grumble. I don't want to show weakness, even now, when we're close friends.

"Welp. You'll call him tomorrow?"

"Yeah yeah, I'll call him. Later buttsnack."

I hop on my vespa and drive back to my house. I say a quick night-night to my mum and dad (I call my coach my dad now) and then walk up the stairs to my room. I snuggle under the covers and fall asleep within a minute.

------in the dream-------

Eli is in danger. The creepers are going after him. I have to save him. Run Eli, run. I have a sword in my hand. I turn two creepers to stone and destroy them. I run after Eli and grab his skinny little wrist. I lead him down the mountain and into a cottage. He hugs me and thanks me for keeping him safe.

He stands on his tippy toes and kisses me. I kiss him back. He bites my lip, asking for entrance, and I press my tongue into him. I push him against the wall and move my hands up his shirt, making him moan. We go at that for a while, him moaning like a school girl.

------waking up------

"Holy shit! Wtf?! Huh?!" I bolt up in bed. That's never happened before.

"Steve! I will have no such language in this house!" I hear dad calling up the stairs

"Sorry dad! Weird dream!" I call down. I'm not lying, it was weird. But I.... kinda enjoyed it. Come to think of it, Eli always gave me butterflies whenever he smiled, he was just so cute! And apart from Aja, I have never had a girlfriend, or any real interest in women.

Oh f**k. I'm gay.

I did that in an hour. Have a good day my loyal readers! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜