O n e ᕙ(^▿^-ᕙ)

It may have only been the first day, but I was already overwhelmed. Father had made me take all Honors classes, which is going to be a pain... I haven't even left the house and dad was lecturing me into finding new friends.

     "Just look into it." He said in his business-attitude. He wasn't going anywhere, at least from what I knew, but had a new business suit on. 'It was green instead of blue...'  My quick thought snapped out of my head when mom had appeared. She smiled at me, sipping her cup of coffee, and knew I was already tired of being told what to do. I just rolled my eyes and smiled. "(y/n), The car is waiting." He said, tapping his watch. I shook my head in response, and he walked downstairs, down the mansion steps, and out the door. Mom and I followed him to the door.                

     "I hope the new school will be fun for you!" Mom said, grabbing her coat from the maid behind her. She went to the hospitals on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, to read to kids that had been in accidents. Or she just read to everyone, I'm not so sure. She never specified. Someone handed me my blazer since I wore the boy's uniform. I had refused to wear the yellow-I-am-the-sun- dress, so I complied with having to wear a skirt. 

     "It will be fun, I'm sure of it" I responded. "Haruhi will be there with me, ya know," I said with a light chuckle. 

     "Oh yeah! That Haruhi girl is really nice! I forgot you were friends with her" She said. I had no time to respond because the car was honking for us. 

                                                                                    ~~~~

     I almost fell asleep in first period, and in the second... But I found Haruhi during passing period, and we planned to meet up at lunch. Which was better than the idea of eating alone, in a new, huge...castle. 

                                                                                    ~~~~

     I met these boys in my fourth period. I remembered their last name was "Hitachiin" because of the sensei taking role later in the same class. I had bumped into one of them while trying to get to my seat. The one that had a higher voice talked first.

     "I apologize for my brother..." They both gave each other a sly glance. 

"It was my fault, my apologies," I said, not really caring to talk for much longer, considering I just had a nap.

  "I'm Hitachiin Hikaru, and this is Kaoru," The deeper voice said. 'He was just slightly taller when they stood up straight' I thought. 

"You can just call us by our first names since it's already confusing to people," they said in unison, looking at each other.

"Matsui, Matsui (y/n). You can call me by my first or second name, Whichever you'd prefer" I said, putting my hand out to shake either's hand. Kaoru shook my hand first, smiling, then followed by Hikaru, with a sly smile. 

"Nice to meet you (y/n)!" they said in unison, again. 

"We have this club,"

"You should stop by," one after the other said.

"I'll think-" I was cut off by the teacher entering the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyoooo! Author Jonsey here! Thanks for reading the first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! I hope to see you in the future with new chapters coming out soon! Thanks for reading this little Autor note, Have an awesome day! (👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍)

Word count: 527 words!