𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

| |unknown||

                     | |unknown||

"I'm going to have to wait a-bit but I have to get her... she has to suffer and if she doesn't everyone around her will" I screamed into the phone before hanging up.

I looked in the mirror and traced around the scar on my head.

My eyes began to get watery.

"Don't cry baby we'll get her and D'andre" my girl said while rubbing my back.

"D'andre will always be an opp, but it's Paris that I'm onto" I shouted lowly.

I moved away from her, I'm  really in the mood for all that pity shit.

I went to the balcony and sat down while enjoying the view of the London eye and took out a zoot then lit up, just trying to smoke the pain away, but it never works my heart still aches...

"Why do you always push me away huh?" She said while bursting into the balcony.

I ignored her and kept on smoking, she does the most.

"Answer my fucking question, I was here for you when everything happened, I was there at all your stupid recovery appointments and this is how your treating me?" She screamed into my ear.

"Can you fuck off" I said bluntly and mugging her causing her to cry.

"I don't know what you think this is but one thing your not gonna do is raise your voice at me bro the fuck" I shouted while punching her in my the stomach.

"You and that baby can fuck off" I screamed while she whined in pain.

"Why ***** , why do you always want to hurt me" she screamed as blood dripped from her legs.

I stared at her and chuckled.

" i need to go hospital" she screamed while trying to get up.

I kicked her back down.

"What are you doing?, take me to the hospital" she screamed in pain.

"I don't fucking feel like it, you can die for all I care and that stupid baby too"I screamed in her face causing her to cry harder.

"You and that baby are both mistakes, trying to act like I needed you" I screamed at her as she was still trying to get up but i kicked her down again.

"You called me your gift from God" she cried out.

"What did I ever do to you" she questioned me.

I grabbed her face and punched her then smashed her head against the window.

She laid there looking lifeless and pale as blood poured out of her mouth.

That's one problem left to deal with.

I went to the bathroom and washed the blood off my hands.

I took my gun and keys the came out the house.

"Hey,how are you dear" my neighbour said to me with a smile on her face.

I took out my gun, returned a smiled then shot her in the arm.

She screamed in agony causing me to chuckle.

"I don't have no time for any fucking conversations" I shouted while continuing my journey.

I got to the car park and entered my car.

I drove straight to the airport.

I'm leaving.