𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

|𝙳'𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑| 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚍𝚗|

-------------------------------------------

Everyone stood in the back garden in a circle anxiously waiting for Paris and I to pop the balloon to tell us the gender of our baby.

I want a baby girl to be honest, a mini her but I know for sure she wants a mini me.

"If it's not a boy everyone's going home" Paris shouts causing us all to laugh.

"Nah man I want a girl, I want a mini you" I said while kissing her on the cheek.

"Stop with all that corny shit and pop the balloon fam" Carter said impatiently.

I mugged him then chuckled.

"Can you guys give me a second, I'm nervous" Paris said while laughing.

"Just hurry up oh my gosh" Samira said while rolling her eyes.

"I'm going home call me when you guys are ready" Alessia said pretending to leave.

"Wait" i said while looking around.

"Where is trigz" I asked.

"He's about to pull up any second from now" Bilz responded.

Alessia rolled her eyes and kissed her teeth.

"Did you man not tell him the time" I asked them.

"Yeah but you know this guy, he's always late" flackz said causing us all to laugh except Alessia.

"So you guys never sorted it out?" I questioned Alessia.

She shook her head no.

"Can we just pop this stupid bubble" Samira said.

"Can we at least wait for Trigz to come first" Paris said and we all nodded on agreement.

After a few minutes of talking, eating and dancing this guy was finally here.

Trigz entered the back garden but was holding hands with some girl.

Shits about to go down.

"Yooo" trigz dragged out while walking towards us.

"What's good my bro" i said whilst rapping him up.

"Paris this is for you" he said while handing her a present.

"Thanks" Paris said awkwardly.

"So  are you going to introduce us to your little friend?" Paris said with an attitude.

I coughed to hide my laughter, this girl will not kill me 😂.

"Erm hi, I'm Amelia nice to meet you" she responded.
Paris gave her a fake smile then mugged trigz as he scratched the back of his head.