𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

|Paris serenity King| South EastLondon|
8th November 2020

11:47 pm

I sat in D'andres car as we rode towards his house, he followed my location to find where I was after the incident happened then called his boys to clean up the mess.

The car ride was silent. You could literally hear a pin drop. D'andre hasn't said a word to me since we left the car park. I felt so horrible for what I did. It wasn't even in my character. I know better than to do what I done.

We arrived at his house, I then made my way out the car. He didn't even open the door for me. Yeah he's probably disappointed in me.

We walked towards the house and D'andre opened the door. I stood there waiting for him to go inside first.

"Get in"he snapped.
My heart began to race.
I got in the house with no hesitation.

I sat on the couch and took out my phone while D'andre paced back and forth in the living room mumbling things underneath his breath.

"Paris" he scoffed whilst hovering over me.

I looked up at him.

"So now you want to talk to me?" I sassed whilst folding my arms.

"Paris why tho ?... You knew I would've dealt with this If we caught him Paris, remember what I told you the night you first stayed here?...You won't have to worry about anything else as long as your with me. Those are the exact words I said to you Paris" he fumed whilst bawling his fists .

"I know it's just..-"

"Paris why didn't you listen to me? Why don't you trust me?" he questioned.

I mean we've haven't know each other for long but I felt like I've known him for years. I do... I do trust him.

"I never said I didn't trust you D'andre it's just-"

"Nah you don't Paris , and it's fine if you don't, I know we haven't know each other for long but whatever comes out of my mouth is nothing but facts" he fumed.

" YOU FUCKING KILLED CRASH PARIS, WHEN HIS BOYS FIND OUT THEY'LL KNOW IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH US!"he exclaimed whilst pointing his fingers in my face.

Us? What have I got myself into.

"D'ANDRE CAN YOU CALM DOWN!" I shouted .

"You know what, get out the house... get out the fucking house Paris!" he barked while pointing at the door.

"D'andre really? You know what it's calm I'll leave then the fuck " I shouted.

Did he really just kick me out knowing I had no where to stay , you know what I'll just go to stay with Carter.

I put my phone in my pocket then stomped to the door whilst D'andre followed behind me.

I opened the door to get out them he pushed me and slamed the door in my face.

Tears began to fill up my eyes .