You seem a little tired

Giyuu's POV
I wake up, it's not that late in the morning, but I would be late from school if it wasn't Sunday. My head is still aching, but it's milder now. I wonder how the rest of the party escalated.

I check my phone to see if I have any new notifications. Only a few unread messages from Shinobu, nothing else. What was I even expecting? I didn't even give Sabito my number...why was I hoping that he'd ask for my number from Shinobu or something? I'm so naive that it hurts, literally.

I just lay back down and hide under the blanket. I don't feel like getting up, I wanna stay here all day. Why do I feel heartbroken?! Nothing. Happened. Stupid Giyuu, just understand it already! He never felt anything towards you, he was just as drunk as you were. I want to scream, hoping that it will stop the pain. Unfortunately I'm not a loud person, so I'll have to find another way to let this all out.

My phone buzzes, I try to ignore it, but it lights up again. I'm not sure if I want to talk about this with Shinobu, I'm not even sure about my own feelings and by telling her, I would just overthink even more things. But on the other hand, I feel like she's one of those rare people who I can talk to honestly. By that I mean, I don't feel afraid to show more of myself when I'm with her. Being with her makes me feel free, even if just a little bit, I stop worrying about everything else. So I guess it wouldn't hurt much if I would tell her.

I groan and sit up. Shinobu didn't send much messages. She probably knows why I left from the party, or at least assumes something. It's another story if her assumption is correct or not. I mean, she knows that I hate parties and crowds, so she probably thinks I felt uncomfortable around so many people, which is partially true. But let's not forget that she doesn't know anything that happened downstairs. Of course, she mentioned earlier that she thinks Sabito would make a great love interest for me. Damn it, love is so complicated. I don't think I've ever really been in love.

Butterfly_bitch♡︎
-Good morningggggg! (●'◡'●)ノ
-My head is fucking aching, hbu?

Despresso_espresso
-Hi
-Haha, same, it's terrible.
-I haven't been in this much agony since that first grader beat me up last year.

I smirk a bit at my own text. There are some funny moments that we still joke about today with Shinobu. I guess that's the base of every strong friendship, sharing the same memories.

Butterfly_bitch♡︎
-Btw, hru?
-Other than having the incredible desire to smash ur head to the wall bc of the pain?
-Speaking from personal experience...(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I giggle at her joke, somehow she always manages to brighten up my mood.

Despresso_espresso
-Nothing much, just woke up
-How did the rest of the party went btw?

I see her type for quite a long time, but then she only sends me a short message.

Butterfly_bitch♡︎
-Why don't we discuss this next to a nice breakfast?
-I'm literally dying from hunger

Despresso_espresso
-Sure, the usual place, right?

Once Shinobu showed me this really cool breakfast place. It might be a little crappy and not the best place in town, but we love it. I yawn and get out of bed.

A few minutes later I'm on the train again, heading towards the breakfast place. It's much closer than Mitsuri's house, where I had to come home from yesterday. Not many people are in the train, it's Sunday after all, everyone likes to stay home on the weekends. I just sit down to a random empty seat, not paying attention to who's sitting next to me, I don't like to talk to strangers anyway.