f o u r t e e n

𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 - 12 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐

Laura Charleston knew she was doing something atrocious. But no one cared. Her husband had become a workaholic and her kids were on with their lives.

AJ had just turned 18 and was off to college while Peyton was 13 and in middle school.

They had their own lives to lead and Laura felt left out.

She gulped another sip of beer. Her kids were at their aunt's house for spring break and her husband was gonna be working till morning.

Better to drown her numbness in alcohol, she thought.

"Please give me another round of shots" Her voice had slurred and the bartender raised an eyebrow.
"Rough night?"
Laura turned to the left to see a brown haired man sit down next to her.
He was magnificent.
"Sure" Laura said and she realised how it sounded like a purr.
The man made small talk with her throughout the night.

Laura got up from her seat. It was probably super late and she needed to get back home.
Her heeled feet had other ideas, as she stumbled and nearly fell to the floor.
Rough hands steadied her.
"I'll drive you maybe?" Laura looked up to see the man smile at her.

"Yeah thanks"
He drove her to a big house.
"How do I know you're not a rapist?" The woman slurred.
"I'm not" The man held up two fingers "Scouts honour"
"Tell me your name then"
"Ryan Velez, and you?"
"Laura Charleston"

Before she knew it, both of them were in his bedroom, hungrily exploring each other.
Laura thought everyone could live their lives their way, why couldn't she?

Their drunken haze prevented them from seeing the teenage boy in the hallway.

The boy well aware of who ruined his parents marriage.

He wasn't gonna let Laura Charleston live peacefully.

No matter what it took.

A/N ; i didn't wanna be a bitch and keep yall in suspense for ages so voila