Episode 11

With realizing George just kissed his bestfriend he fell from the couch he was lying on with Dream. 

"I-IM REALLY SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WAS HALF SLEEP!!" George shouted with panic.

Dream looked shocked. But he understood the situtation by how uncomfortable and paniced George was.

"It's okay. We just woke up so let's pretend that didn't happen." Dream said.

"Okay..." George was surprised how Dream handled out so calmly.

"I'll drink some water." Dream said and got up from the couch.

George shook his head as an okay. Dream left the living room while George was trying to calm down. After a while he headed to kitchen to see if Dream was still there. The view was surprising. Dream was trying to calm down pressing his hand to his chest. He was all red and upset too. I guess he was dissapointed after that reaction of George. George was standing right in front of the kitchens door. Finally Dream noticed him and pulled himself together.

"Hey, are you hungry?" Dream asked.

"Yeah..." George said with guilt on his shoulders after seeing his bestfriend like this.

"Okay I'll prepare some breakfast." 

George would say let me help but he knew both of them needed some space after that so he just said "Okay." and head to the living room back. "Why did we even sleep on the same couch?" George thought to himself which caused a flashback.

"I'm sleepy let's sleep." 

"Yeah."

"Hey I thought I was the one sleeping on the couch."

"Yes but if I go to my room I won't be sleepy again."

"Same goes for me."

"We both can sleep on the couch then."

"No. Come on get up."

"I'm sleeping already~"

"Ugh."

"I should have throw him out of the couch." George thought to himelf.

George didn't know what to do. He couldn't have leave him like this after kissing him and knowing he had a crush on George. But at the same time he would have just break Dream's heart if he lied about his feelings.

"But you do like Dream." Something whispered in the back of George's head.

"Your heart was beating fast and you were blushing  last night."

"No no it's not like that. It's just that google sucks."

George was really overwhelmed already and know kissing his bestfriend? That just wasn't right.

"Hey George! Breakfast is ready." Dream shouted from the kitchen.

"Okay." George said heading to kitchen.

.

.

.

"So it's like that. What do I do sapnap?!" George was in call with Sapnap telling him everything that has happened while Dream was out to get some grocery.

"Dude you can't just leave him like this after kissing him!"

"I know!!!"George sighed. "I don't know what to do."

"Okay I can't know how you feel but I will ask you one thing to do. Just imagine yourself actully dating Dream. How does that make you feel?"

"George! Wake up!"  Dream said trying to wake his lover up.

"Just a few more minutes please..." George said with a sleepy sound.

"Nope." Dream said and gave him a little kiss.

George put his arms around Dream's shoulders and kissed him back .

"Breakfast is ready hurry up sleepy beauty." Dream said and headed to kitchen.

"George? Are you there?" Sapnap said.

"Yeah I'm here..."

"So? Do you actually feel uncomfortable dating Dream?"

"Umm I don't think so." George said nervously.

"Then you know what to do." Sapnap said.