Episode 13

"Does that mean we're dating now...?"

"I guess so..."

It got so awkward for both of them after George confessing his feelings to Dream.

"This is unexpectedly awkward huh?"

"Yeah..."

"I will go get some fresh air." Dream said and headed to outside.

"Okay."

.

.

.

"What's taking him so long?" George thought to himself. And got up from the chouch he was sitting on to check up on Dream.

"So that's what happened we're dating now..." Dream was talking to someone on his phone. It was probably sapnap.

"I know i should be happy after having him accept my feelings but... It just doesn't feel right doing this after lying like that... I know that he will be torn apart but... I will tell him later."

"Dream and Sapnap lied to me...?" George thought to himself getting upset.

"I should hang up now. Bye sap."

George quickly turned back to living room to not look like he was secretly listening Dream.

"What are they hiding from me?" George was really confused.

"I'm sorry it took a while." Dream said entering living room.

"It's okay..."

Dream sat next to George.

"You will go back tommorow so let's not waste our time being awkard around eachother." Dream said.

"I'm sure Dream will tell me what it is that they are hiding." George thought.

"Yeah."

Dream turned on the tv and snuggled to George. They stayed like this while watching tv together.