Episode 15 (Final)

George was worried not being able to contact his boyfriend. He decided to call sapnap if he knows anything. 

"Hey Sap."

"Hey."

"Just wanted to ask you if you contacted to Dream past 2 days I can't contact him."

"Was he online?"

"No."

Sapnap got quiet for a few seconds.

"So... Has he ever told you anything about health problems...?" Sapnap said.

"What do you mean?"

"This dumbass..."

"Sapnap I'm getting worried."

"I will tell you some thing that can upset you but try to keep your cool alright?"

"...Alright."

Sapnap sighed.

"You know how Dream ended his friendship with you and then told you it was because he was in love with you...Well that was a lie. Don't get me wrong he was in love with you but that wasn't the reason he ended his friendship with you. That was actually really stupid I don't know how you believed it."

"..."

"Anyways he loved you for I think a year? Maybe even more. But the reason he ended your friendship was because he had some serious health problems and he had just a few more months to live..."

George's tears started falling down with a shock.

"He knew you couldn't take it so he just thought if he could make you hate him and end his friendship with you you wouldn't worry. So he didn't tell you."

"...Why did he tell you then...?"

"He was planning on not telling me too but when you called me that day and I called Dream... He actually answered the phone. He planned on saying he didn't want to be friends with us and cut everything off but without giving him time to explain I told him how much you were sad and how stupid that was so he decided to tell me what happened."

"SAPNAP WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?! WHY DID YOU SAY HE DIDN'T PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN I WAS THAT TORN APART?!"

"If I told you that would that make you feel better? Especially when you were this upset?"

"...At least you could have told me instead of lying to me for months."

"It wasn't my secret to tell George. I told him to tell you but he couldn't handle it since you and him were finally dating and you were this happy."

"How are you this calm sapnap?!"

"Do you think I'm so happy that one of my bestfriends died and one of them is torn apart right now?!"

"..."

"Unlike you I try to stay strong George. I know it isn't easy but try to keep yourself together. You can't take the time back."

"I'm going to hang up now..."

"Alright..."

George didn't hang up the phone waiting for sapnap to do it but sapnap didn't realize call was going on. He heard Sapnap crying through the phone and felt even more bad for saying he is not sad enough. He hung up and started crying by himself.

"Stupid Dream..." George said talking to himself.

But life was going on. Everyone had to get over it somehow. Even if it's his loyal fans or his very caring best friend or even his boyfriend who loves him way too much....

God I really don't want to end this story but some things must be done ;^; I hope you enjoyed my story after all this bad grammar, late episodes and cliffhangers. I'm not confident about this story because of making this so cringe but I don't regret it. This story was really rushed because I was so excited to write something about Dreamnotfound so I began the story even before deciding the story line clearly so I will try to make my story line more clear, less cringe and update actually on a specific day and not make it angst in my next story. Anyways thank you for sticking with me until the final, I appreciate all your support and I wish to see you on my next book. Bye! :]

-The Gream Reaper