Episode 10

"I don't like Dream right?" this question wouldn't get out of George's mind. Here George was questioning his feelings for his best friend while lying in Dream's couch trying his best to sleep. "God just sleep already." George thought to himself. But at the same time there was a voice in the back of his head saying "Do I like dream?" that couldn't stop. He got up from the couch knowing he couldn't sleep like this. George reached to his phone. Opened Google and searched "How do you know you like someone?" and clicked on the first link.

HOW TO KNOW YOU LIKE SOMEONE?

1. If you feel nervous around him/her.

"I don't feel nervous around dream at all." George thought.

2. If your heart beats faster around him/her.

"No my heart beats normal around him"

3. If you feel your face get warmer when you are talking with him/her.

"I mean sometimes? But it's just because Dream says something embarrassing on stream. It doesn't count right?"

4.If you have a idea in the back of your head seeing him/her more than a friend.

"It's just because Dream confessed to me. Nothing else."

5. If you are thinking of him/her while reading this.

Then you are in love with that person.

George dropped his phone which caused a loud sound. George quickly picked up his phone. Then Dream came in and turned the lights on. 

"Hey are you alright? What was that sound?" Dream asked.

"Oh nothing. I just dropped my phone. I'm sorry if i woke you up." George said.

"No, I was just getting water. Why are you up tho?"

"I'm just not so sleepy."

Dream sighed. "Same here." He said while sitting at one of the couches in the living room.

George sat on a couch too. He was trying to ignore his heart beats getting faster and faster.

"Umm this gotta be a weird question but are my cheecks a little red?" George asked nervously.

"Yeah, like really red. Why? Do you have a fever." Dream leaned to George and put his hand to George's forehead.

"Uhh yeah I think so." George said with his voice cracking.

Dream took his hand of George. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Dream said.

"No no, don't worry about it. You really didn't make me uncomfortable."

"Okay then..."

It got so silent that George thought Dream could hear his fast heart beats. George thought he broke Dream' heart by that reaction. Until he saw Dream recording George.

"Sleepy George face reveal!" Dream shouted with a big smile on his face.

"Hey you can't just do that!" George said while trying to get the camera from Dream.

Silence turned into laughing sounds in seconds.

.

.

.

.

George opened his sleepy eyes. First thing he saw was a Florida man with a messy hair that looks like he is waking up jut now too. Without being able to think straight because of being half-awoken half-asleep George pressed his lips on his best friend's lips.

Heyyy... I'm extremely sorry for not updating. Exams just hit hard. Please don't hate me;w; I will try to update more often to make it up to you guys. And sorry for my bad grammar ;w; I'm trying to get my english better. Thank you everyone who warns me about some mistakes I made. And thank you everyone for actually reading this trash fanfiction ;w; See you on the next episode!

(special thanks to xRealityyyx for correcting this episodes grammar I can't be more thankful :) )

~Gream Reaper