CHAPTER 1: Enrollment Day

We really don't know how, when and where cupid would strike us with his arrow, and when it happen I'm sure most of us can relate to it and we have no idea how to avoid the feelings. They say "ready or not" you'll feel something deep inside you that you can not explain when that time comes. It happened to Alex when he fell in love to a straight guy, out of nowhere. This guy has been in a relationship for six years to a woman. They are not married yet buy they are living-in together already.

It was a clear-sunny day of the week when he and his friend decided to come back to their school, week before their enrollment. Alex came next to their boarding house after Louis and Andrew came first together. After half an hour Harris and then Timothy arrived. They shared a lot of stories while they were eating their lunch in their boarding house, as if they were not talking for a month on a messener. Their room was filled with laughter. Alex brought a food that her mom prepared for him and his friends. They were all laughing together sharing funny moments and throwing jokes at each other. They are always blissful and they always fun-pokes to each other whenever they're on the streets.

That afternoon, they went in to the central-ground of their school, and there were few students as well. "I'll just go ahead and buy something we can eat" Harris said while they are looking for a nice spot on the field. "I'll come with you Riz, I will buy some drinks for us". Timothy added. Finally, the three of them found a great spot. "You know what? We've been roaming around here for 5 minutes. How 'bout we sit here?" Louis said with annoyed tone of voice. Louis is the short-tempered among the group. "Uggh! Really Lou? In here? Come on". Narked Andrew. "I think we should stay here. Besides, there are boys playing basketball over there" teased Alex, pointing her lips at the basketball court. Andrew did nothing but to agree, since he's so excited to see guys in freshmen. Alex messaged Tim and Riz where they are at. And minute after his text, Tim and Riz came with lots of banana cue and 2 softdrinks. They were eating the banana cues and while they were talking about the incoming freshmen in their school. Tim shared that his childhood friend will be returning back to school this semester and his friend will be transferring to their school. Tim is oldest among them. He was 25 and the rest was ranging at age 22 and 23. He stands as brother/sister to them. "By the way, my friend will be transferring here in pur school this sem. He stopped schooling after his parents separated." said Tim to his best buds. "Will he be enrolling in to our institute?" Harris asked. "Don't be silly, the guy has a girlfriend of six years already." Tim replied. Harris rolled his eyes to Tim as his response. "Oooh! Someone want to be a third-party, hahaha" Andrew said and everyone laughed. "I don't want to meddle in to someone else's relationship. Besides it's out of my vocabulary. I just asked Tim 'cause I did not know" Harris explained. Alex was not paying much attention to both of them as he was busy chatting with his brother. "Well  let's just see after you all guys meet him. He will be staying in to our boarding house as well..." Harris interrupted Tim "I'm not interested" "He plays guitar and sings too. You'll be in love with his voice" Tim added. Alex stopped at the moment when he heard that from Tim and continued with what he's been doing.

**************************************

It always happen in Emiliano Santos State College of Arts and Agriculture to have a long queue during enrollment. Their school was a developing school founded in the year 1990. And that their school has few sets of computer to cater large number of students, but indeed their school the only state college in the province among all other colleges. They are known-best in producing quality graduates of Teachers and Agriculturist.

Came their enrollment day and they were almost late when they arrived at the administration building. There were about 30 students in line before them. "This is your fault Alex" blamed Andrew. "How come it's my fault? You bought us drinks last night" Alex responded. "And I told you to set an alarm, right?" Alex forgot to set the alarm due to drunkenness. "Hold it you two, it's not good for a becoming teacher to fight in front of the freshmen, specially that you're a senior students." Lou obstructed their argument. It was Andrew, Louis, Harris, Alex and Timothy on the line after the thirty students. A minute after the rifts of Drew and Alex, someone bumped Tim from the back and that made him pushed Alex forward. "Dearest heaven Tim, it's not a right time to play" Because of the intense conversation with Andrew, Alex was a bit agitated that moment. But, it was Enzo who bumped Tim from the back, the one that he shared story when they were at the field. "Hey! How's everything?" Enzo joyfully asked. "Doing great!" Tim replied "...but we've been on the queue for about an hour now." he added. "That's totally fine!" Enzo replied shortly. Tim introduced Enzo to everyone and they shaked his hands except for Alex who forced smiled at him only. Alex was still annoyed with what happened.

ALEX POV:

"My gosh, he's too inconsiderate. He can just tap Tim's shoulder to notice him and not to bumped his back. Matured-looking guy but not a grown-up man. But in all fairness, his tanned skin and toned muscles is so perfect. His has a tiger-looking eyes, and the scent was so manly. All in him in his white loose shirt paired with black jean jacket-coat."

**************************************

PS: Please share with me your thoughts of the first part of the story.