Prologue

I never had an idea how difficult and missery to have a boyfriend and to be a third-party. I did not want to ruin someone else's relationship. I was deeply teased that I could not help my self fall to someone who has a six year partner, well they're not married yet but still it's such a horrible mistake. My question for myself was, did we really had an affair? Or was it just his lust that his partner could not satisfy him? Or he just took advantage of me? Or did I just feigned my self?

It was not that easy to let go of someone you are already attached. You may but it'll take time for you to forget and move forward. I came to a point that I did not want to continue my college because of it. It felt like I'm all that stupid and foolish to fall for him. I had a chance to resist his charm but he was too strong. I was so desparate of having a boyfriend but not a guy who' already committed. But I did. I became someone I did not want to become.

Let me share you this story of how a straight guy seduced and fell in love to a gay. This is a sort of a real-life story. I just added a flavor to it to make it more interesting. Well, I hope you will find it interesting the way how I foreseen this.